Kings topic

floyd26f

Yeah after four pages and over 1000 + views. I couldn't tell you who or how many looked at mine cause I don't sit on here all day monitoring it. Maybe he (nick) has a "delete" file and could email it to me.

Yes, sir. I will email you the bashes that your post generated and then I think you may understand why I hide the thread from public view. Then I made the mistake of spending several hours at church giving someone else a chance to start a thread that has become the four-page thread you are talking about.

By the way, I got up out of bed to check on the TRP forum because I had a feeling that just closing the thread in question wouldn't stop the B.S. from flying. Sure enough.

Also, I do not discuss edits or deleted posts in the forums. If you have an issue with being edited or deleted, feel free to contact me in person. I am easy to find.

Nick

Eric, I was actually responding on your topic but it was deleted before I could post. You didnt miss much. Basically the same crap you have seen all day. Thats why i started my own topic in response to the remarks that was made in yours. I just felt the need to stand up for myself and let everybody know what happened. Sorry for keeping you up past your bedtime tonight Nick lol im done with the topic.

Eric, I was actually responding on your topic but it was deleted before I could post. You didnt miss much. Basically the same crap you have seen all day. Thats why i started my own topic in response to the remarks that was made in yours. I just felt the need to stand up for myself and let everybody know what happened. Sorry for keeping you up past your bedtime tonight Nick lol im done with the topic.

:angry: you can not get on here calling other drivers name, That just show what kind of person you really r.

You men need to grow up and stop crying about everything, not one of you r making a living off this racing. Just have fun and get over it.

:angry: you can not get on here calling other drivers name, That just show what kind of person you really r.

You men need to grow up and stop crying about everything, not one of you r making a living off this racing. Just have fun and get over it.

Oh god. You had to poke the bear.... Maybe you would understand if you saw what was posted in Eric's thread before I commented back. I didn't just start randomly name calling. If you wanna dish it out, then you better be able to handle it when it comes right back at you. All the smart ass remarks from Justin, Tony, and a few other people out of your husbands shop could have been handled better too. They know who they are. So instead of trying to come on here and tell me what i need to do, maybe you should get your boys in check. I'm trying to handle this like a champion ;) but at this point, I honestly don't care. And I really don't care what kind of person you think i "really" am. You guys already have your mind made up about the SnK team. Whats new? There is nothing we can do to change what you think.

All I was trying to do yesterday was to respond to the bs accusations, clear the air and get everybody's opinion on how this situation should be handled. Do you expect me to just read people bashing me and the track and not have anything to say about it? Especially when the right call was made! Clearly the right decision was made, yet other "adults" insisted on calling me a crybaby and continued to bash Ken and the track for the RIGHT call. Im sorry but im not just gonna read this bs without something to say. If that means stooping to other peoples level, then that's fine with me..... But you are right, we sure as hell don't make a living off of this and it should be a fun family sport. Unfortunately, a little bit of that fun has been taken out here lately

Anyways, im over it and hopefully so is everybody else

Come on guys before this starts up again remember you both have alot of fans, both are good smart drivers, you both have earned the respect of alot of people on the track dont loose it off the track. Trust me when I tell you its easy to get on here and get no where when its all said and done. I am the poster child of that. Neither have anything to prove to each other and instead of you discrediting the other you both are actually doing it to yourselves. Been there done that, unfortunate for everyone involved including the track not getting to see this play out on the track where it should. It didnt, worst things have happen. Hope you guys can put this behind you both and get back to putting the show on the track.

Oh god. You had to poke the bear.... Maybe you would understand if you saw what was posted in Eric's thread before I commented back. I didn't just start randomly name calling. If you wanna dish it out, then you better be able to handle it when it comes right back at you. All the smart ass remarks from Justin, Tony, and a majority of people out of your husbands shop could have been handled better too. So instead of trying to come on here and tell me what i need to do, maybe you should get your boys in check. I'm trying to handle this like a champion ;) but at this point, I honestly don't care. And I really don't care what kind of person you think i "really" am. You guys already have your mind made up about the SnK team. You hate Shafer and you hate me. Whats new? There is nothing we can do to change what you think.

All I was trying to do yesterday was to respond to the bs accusations, clear the air and get everybody's opinion on how this situation should be handled. Do you expect me to just read people bashing me and the track and not have anything to say about it? Especially when the right call was made! Clearly the right decision was made, yet other "adults" insisted on calling me a crybaby and continued to bash Ken and the track for the RIGHT call. Im sorry but im not just gonna read this bs without something to say. If that means stooping to other peoples level, then that's fine with me..... But you are right, we sure as hell don't make a living off of this and it should be a fun family sport. Unfortunately, a little bit of that fun has been taken out here lately

Anyways, im over it and hopefully so is everybody else

I can handle it, and you want my boys in check, put them there.

no one hates you r Chris, I have never heard anyone here say they hated anybody,

Everyone loves a good soap opera until the story line gets stale.This one has gone stale.The 2013 season is over and it is what it is. Now is time to get ready for one of the most important events at TRP, the Aaron Hudgeons Memorial race. I hope this little tiff doesn't impact what is a special event for the racers but the fans as well.I've made the trip from Corpus every year and am passing up Octoberfast to be at TRP. Don't let this overshadow or harm this event.

I can handle it, and you want my boys in check, put them there.

no one hates you r Chris, I have never heard anyone here say they hated anybody,

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I wasnt refering to whether or not you could take it. I was talking about the bashers but im glad to know you can hang :) As far as putting your boys in check, I feel like that shouldnt be my job. They should know how to act. If they didnt get on here and stir the pot, then I wouldnt have said a word.

Hate might be a strong word but its pretty damn close and i think its rediculous. If you want to know what im talking about ill PM you my number and we can talk about it so this doesnt turn into something else on here.

I agree arob. This is yesterdays news. Time to focus on BIGGER and BETTER things

Jeeze! Just got on here for the first time today and look what we have! I don't care on damn bit about who won the SS CHAMPINOSHIP at TRP. My post was supposed to be about the use of RACEIEVERS and amount of cautions laps getting lined up. You all got on there and started in on one another about who cried and who dropped the ball so on and so on! That's the reason my post was removed. Didn't even get the chance to discuss it because it all started out with a bunch of BS! Go ahead and shut this one down nick please. I'm honestly not trying to cause problems but some things can be posted to get drivers feed back. Not keep running your mouth about each other.

Well, folks, I am sorry that I was away from the computer again for quite some time today.

I see in my absence that we still have grown men acting like 2 year-olds.

So, since being nice hasn't worked out too well, I am going to ask that this feud be taken somewhere else starting right now.

If there is another post that stirs this particular pot back up, I will be deleting that post and putting the person posting it on the Moderator Approval List. What that means is that all that person's posts will not be visible to our members until a moderator approves it. It just makes a ton of work for me, but sometimes it's the only way to control the smack talk on here.

Nick

Well, folks, I am sorry that I was away from the computer again for quite some time today.

I see in my absence that we still have grown men acting like 2 year-olds.

So, since being nice hasn't worked out too well, I am going to ask that this feud be taken somewhere else starting right now.

If there is another post that stirs this particular pot back up, I will be deleting that post and putting the person posting it on the Moderator Approval List. What that means is that all that person's posts will not be visible to our members until a moderator approves it. It just makes a ton of work for me, but sometimes it's the only way to control the smack talk on here.

Nick

Wow I missed a lot sense I've been gone. I think I have wasted over an hour reading all these posts.

Good news is I will have my new engine for the race in October. So watch out. Lol.

Congrats to Shawn on his feature win.

#75$ Street Stock & #75b limited

Bo Beckner

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I missed some stuff!!! I have been reading for the last two hours on a few threads....lol Who needs football games this was more entertaining..lol All I have to say on the subject is.........wait for it..................................................... HOOKED ON PHONICS.............LOL

Archived