sas results

ups88john

TSRS #1 with a pass on the last lap, going into turn 3, 16 led the whole thing except the last turn, 3, beaver stelzig in bobby's car.

Mods. Beddoe had the field covered, and even lapped davidson. davidson may have had a problem.

Romco, Brandon pretty much dominated the whole race, started 4th due to invert and quickly worked his way up to the lead. Hooks broke a motor i think, mark had a flat and the rest of the field was racing for 2nd.

i may be wrong, but this is my best guess.

Big John

Just wonderin Bradley How much more lead weight do you need to use in your car than most of the other drivers. I say that because after the race one of the other drivers was jokin about how much lead u may have to use to get the weights right..

Just curious. BTW How did ya like SAS in a ROMCO car?

Marc

ALOT, but its goodcause we can pt it where we want to get our cross, rear, rear weight correct. Im not exactly sure butwehave it stacked in the center of the car.

SAS is great, had lots of fun, can't wait to go back with some experience though. I was taking it to easy and alomost got lapped by brandon. Just wish he was a little slower and i was a little faster. LOL

E-mail me your secrets at that track BRANDON. LOL

Unfortunately I dont think Brandon is slowing down anytime soon... I tell you one of the best things I could think of is to follow either John Kelly or try to follw Brandon out there to get the best lines. Looked like Brandon was running just a little bit lower in the corners especially at the beginning of the race he was about half of a car lower than the #39 after he got by Hooks. Was unfortunate that Grimes had the motor go or he would have been in the mix.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived