paul reyes

colgate

Congrats Paul!!! That was a great race to watch.

I was glad to see some other cars show as well, I know they hauled a ways but was sure happy to see more than just a couple.

Keep growing the class guys and gals. Its a good one to watch for sure.

Thank you everyone for the support It means so much to me. Honestly. I love racing with everyone in our class. And I couldn't have done it without Kenny. He is the man!

And yes I know my dad is proud. He definitely is watching over me for sure. I shed a tear crossing the line.

I will remember Saturday night forever.

-Paul Reyes

YES WAY TO GO PAUL AND KENNY YOU GUYS WERE GREAT!!! PAUL THAT FIRST ONE IS ALWAYS THE BEST. ITS TRUELY SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER FORGET AND AS A DAD AND SEEING YOUR SON WIN IS EVEN BETTER. JUST REMEBER HES RIDING WITH YOU EVERY RACE AND EVEN THOUGHT YOU CAN SEE HIM YOU CAN FEEL IT. THE MONTGOMERYS ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU. I THINK WE`LL SEE MORE TO COME. ALTHOUGH YOU`LL HAVE KENNY TO DEAL WITH ON THE TRACK NOW. GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YALL!!!

I also enjoy racing with everyone in our class...and congratulations Paul on your win ! . I have to say Paul and his whole crew / family have been a class act from the first race. And I would also like to thank you and your crew again for the night you guys helped me in tech.

I also enjoy racing with everyone in our class...and congratulations Paul on your win ! . I have to say Paul and his whole crew / family have been a class act from the first race. And I would also like to thank you and your crew again for the night you guys helped me in tech.

Mickey, what ended up being the trouble with your car? It was smoking pretty good there for a while.

Thank you everyone! I cant believe how much support there is here and with our fellow corpus guys. And Donnie you are absolutely correct. I trully feel like Kenny was put into my life for a reason. Him and his whole family are such amazing people, i wouldnt be where im at without their support as well. I feel like apart of their family. Im excited to be able to race against Kenny.

Thanks again EVERYONE for the kind words. It goes a long way for myself and my family. We are trully blessed.

-Paul Reyes

Archived