pure stock rules

Now that the track has set a meeting i hope all you guys can get it worked out, from what i have seen the few times i have been there the tracks seems to be trying very hard to get everything right they have sunk a lot of cash into the place,they have a few issues but it seem to me they are trying very hard to give all a nice place to play. I can not wait for the doctors to let me get back to mymlife so we can start getting back down there. for us down sa way if we dont have cbs next year we will have to go 180 miles to waco are more to houston so we want to support these guys . we had questons on some of there stuff but when we talked to them it was easly solved, hope to be back with one of the mods in 2-3 week

buck borlace mods125 and 21b

Thank you for the support!! The track has had its fair share of speed bumps in its first year. Hopefully all will get smoothed out for the remainder of this year and a strong next year.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't keep track of edits and deletions, but I can assure you I have been a busy boy over the past couple of weeks.

Lone Star Speedzone was originally started by Jason Mutchler of Corpus Christi, who as a teen at the time. I believe it was back in 2001 or 2002 that he brought up the original Texas Speedzone. It has been running ever since with a couple of months break early on. Jason was disgusted with the bashing and ranting he saw on the few racing "boards" that were out there at the time and decided to provide a place for folks to get information, discuss things in a civil manner and cut the bashing to a minimum. I have been a moderator since the very first day since I totally agreed with his plan.

Jason has since moved on to more productive pursuits, but Debbie, Jay Hallas and several others have remained to carry on his original concept.

I fully understand why people get on a forum and "have their say" when they're all pissed off at something or someone. It may "feel good" for a minute, but in the end, it makes the complainer look like a complainer and simple puts a negative spin on everyone's efforts to keep Texas short track racing alive and well.

So... yes. I delete a lot of posts that bitch, rant and complain. Or are part of a personal feud. Or use inappropriate language. Or were simply designed to stir up trouble. Stuff like that.

On the other hand, folks like Cody Beddoe, AJ Dancer, Abel Arredondo, Stephan Danielson and several others including some of our better track managers, have used the forums effectively promote their organizations and have become a positive influence in Texas racing circles. This is what makes this site worth the time and money I invest.

Nick

Archived