Mother nature won this time. (7/20/2013)

TRP

RACES ARE RAINED OUT FOR THIS SATURDAY, July 20th

We received about 2.5 inches in the past 24 hrs. I also had 4.5" last week.

Due to the rain we received and the forecast for the next few days, we have decided to call the races this weekend.

After discussing with the Hudgeons', we felt in the best interest of the Aaron' Scholarship funds and TRP it would be best to reschedule this event. The new date will be October 19th, 2013.

Thank you all for your understanding.

That 20% chance gets you everytime! The shootout placed OCT 19th as a race date about 8 months ago when the schedule details were worked out and looks like we get to fall back to it as our finale. And to answer anyones questions this date was discussed last year unfortunately it appears its falling on SAS's Octoberfast for some people. See you on the Oct 19th.

Thank you Ken for posting on Thurs night. This helped a lot of us, and especially out of towners who were asking on planning for Friday and Saturday. I happened to be in Edna Thursday evening as well, and could easily see just how soaked it was in the area. Thank you for trying to make it happen, and we catch the next go round.

What a shame. I know Ken put in a bunch of work during the week to take care of the rain the track took earlier, but this last shot of wet stuff was just too much to deal with.

Nick

Archived