Practice on Friday?

texana55

Not sure about friday yet, Monty. Couldn't get on the track yet as of Saturday. Track was still too wet in spots.

Rolled it with a sheepfoot some today but still got wet spots. And the forecast is not too dry for this week.

I am going to finish track prep by Thursday evening weather permitting. But haven't had any requests until now about friday.

With 50+ hrs of work and the track too, it's tough, But I've been making it happen. Ain't gonna quit now.

Not sure about friday yet, Monty. Couldn't get on the track yet as of Saturday. Track was still too wet in spots.

Rolled it with a sheepfoot some today but still got wet spots. And the forecast is not too dry for this week.

I am going to finish track prep by Thursday evening weather permitting. But haven't had any requests until now about friday.

With 50+ hrs of work and the track too, it's tough, But I've been making it happen. Ain't gonna quit now.

i was wondering bout practice Friday as well let us know ill check back thurs or so

Sorry Ken I guess over the couple of years we just assumed we were practicing on Friday but I do understand about weather and limited track conditions. Please let us know as soon as possible as we have been ave. around 13 street stocks per practice plus what ever other classes that use it for practice as well. I remember 2 years ago the practice was a home run with around 50 ish cars at fridays practice. Look fwd to two really awesome shows this weekend.

Archived