Will ASCS Be Rescheduled?

Since it's been a month since the ASCS race was rained out, and nothing has appeared on here about rescheduling it, I'm pretty sure I know the answer - but I'll ask anyway: Is there any possibility that ASCS will be rescheduled?

I was really looking forward to seeing them as SOS, so if there's any way to reschedule them...

I talked to one of the drivers the next night at the Corpus show and he said they were going to try and put together a two day show for the end of the season. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but that would be awesome. I was really looking forward to that race. I think those cars would be awesome on that track. OK now that I said that let the rumors fly.

As much as we want them to reschedule we have been told that probably will not happen. They have their schedule set for the year. If for some reason a track had to cancel they would give us a call. We did tell them about our Halloween Havoc dates and were told they would see if that could happen. The real problem would be purse money for a two day show. We will keep trying but as of right now I would say it will be next Memorial day weekend as for getting them on our schedule. The disappointment was really big for fans, drivers and the track. There was so much excitement about seeing the sprint cars on this track. We will sure let everyone know if anything changes.

Archived