Safety

rolliepollie

It would seem that a lot of unsafe race trucks/ cars have been allowed to race of late and there needs be something done about it before it gets out of hand any worse than it already has. So I feel we should start with sharp edges that might cause injury to someone or at the very least cut a tire (the 51 truck has had three this year and were it not for that would be so far ahead of third place that they could just sit down and cry) Oh but wait that is what they are already doing.So with that said lets disqualify anybody with bullet holes in there body. :lol:

Apparently someone in the shop hijacked my computer while I was at lunch. I hope that anybody that was offended will accept my apologies. But we know how childish some kids can be. LOL Sometimes I just make myself laugh.

HOW DID THEY GET THE PASSWORD TO GET OFF THE SOLITAIRE SCREEN.

THINKING OF GETTING SOME OF THOSE HUBCAPS WITH THE SPINNERS ON THEM LIKE ROMAN CHARIOTS. JUST SAYING,...MAKE PASSING A WHOLE LOT MORE CHALLENGING.

The scythed chariot was a modified war chariot. The blades extended horizontally for about 1 meter (3 ft) to each side of the wheels. The Greek general Xenophon (430−354 BC), an eyewitness at the battle of Cunaxa, tells of them: "These had thin scythes extending at an angle from the axles and also under the driver's seat, turned toward the ground MAY BE WE CAN GET A RULE CLAFICATION ON THE 3'

The scythed chariot was a modified war chariot. The blades extended horizontally for about 1 meter (3 ft) to each side of the wheels. The Greek general Xenophon (430−354 BC), an eyewitness at the battle of Cunaxa, tells of them: "These had thin scythes extending at an angle from the axles and also under the driver's seat, turned toward the ground MAY BE WE CAN GET A RULE CLAFICATION ON THE 3'

nick has a ton of knowledge with that system ....he set up ben hur's chariot.

Archived