Pick the winner of the sportsman race

GUNAR

I think Justin is racing TSRS and not going to be running Sportsman/SS...kind of a letdown...I think the CC and THR guys want to see how they stack up...I know the fans want to see Justin...I've been giving him a hard time, but I want to see it too...I want to see if he's for real against the best SS guys around...

Is Bobby Teer Jr running at SAS?

I think there will be a home track advantage, but I hope to see one of my favorites from CC up there!! Hopefully, it will be a good show!! I wanted to see Justin Oates race, but didn't he say he was letting his dad drive his car in this race?? Oh well, I'll see him in the TSRS race! I also want to see the #99 car from THR! Sorry, don't know your name. I want to see all these other people I read about on here. Can't wait until this weekend!! :D

Go Outlaw Racing!! Go get 'em Carlucci's!! :D:D

I think Justin is racing TSRS and not going to be running Sportsman/SS...kind of a letdown...I think the CC and THR guys want to see how they stack up...I know the fans want to see Justin...I've been giving him a hard time, but I want to see it too...I want to see if he's for real against the best SS guys around...

Is Bobby Teer Jr running at SAS?

I think whoever is driving the 0 car will show us how we stack up, and we're hoping we stack up quite well.

Bobby Teer is getting married this weekend, so he won't be there unless he gives in to the tremendous pressure he must be feeling! :D

cs

I wouldn't worry about what happened last year, alot has happened this year with our sportsman class. They drive better and faster so buckle up and get ready for a good race but I will say Justin Oates #0 will take the checker flag................again! GO JUSTIN GO!

Archived