Pick the winner of the sportsman race

GUNAR

I agree with GUNAR. I've got to say, if Jason races in the 0, Its the "0" hands down. If its Justin, he's still better than even money. Maybe, I misunderstood the way the rules read. I thought that a car had to meet one set of rules completely. Didn't matter what track. Just no hybrids. Anyway, after seeing the street stock race at Kyle, I think everybody in the stands better have comfortable shoes on, because they're going to be standing up not sitting down. It should be a h*** of a race. I'm not picking a THR driver to win, but I won't be surprised if one does.

rookie49 sorry but i am going to pick a thr car to win. as long as i can remember every time a thr and long ago longhorn car came down to sas to win they kicked yall butt in the ground. so i pick to # 4 car and all the rest of the thr cars to finish behind him the the cc cars then the sas cars. if it is not in that order it will be close to that.

sorry-colgate not this time buddy, talk me after saturday night. then we will see whos right and whos wrong.

Archived