Family friendly pricing

Drivers, Crews, Families, and Fans:

I believe we have come up with a solution for pricing that is simple and enables you to involve your whole family at the races going forward. As we have stated several times before, we are listening to you and reacting in a manner that is fiscally responsible to the life of the track and each of your wallets. So without further ado, I present to you the new pricing for ticket sales at CTS.

Don't forget we now have $1 hot dogs and $2-12 oz. beers!!

GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS $15

GA-Military, Fire, Police, Senior(55+), Student (All Require ID) $12

GA-Children 12 and under Free

GA-Parking Free

PIT PASSES

Single Day (Friday OR Saturday) $25

Two Day (Friday AND Saturday) $45

Children 7 and under Free

PIT PARKING

Reserved (Concrete)-6 remaining races $180

Reserved (Grass)-6 remaining races $60

Non-Reserved (available spaces only) Free

I hope to see you all out there on June 1st!!

Thank you,

Jim

Awesome, simply awesome. Congrats and thanks to Jim Hubbard and the entire staff at CTS for listening and reacting to everyone that has posted their concerns about this issue. With that said, Jim and CTS have done their part now it is up to the racers to do theirs. No excuses. Thanks again.

The above posted Central Texas Speedway General Admission ticket and Pit Pass price reductions will passed on to all Texas Pro Sedan members in their November 16 Race Bulletin and via www.TexasProSedans.com

In behalf of TPS, thank you CTS and Jim Hubbard,

Posted by: Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans Publications Office Director

Does a Pit Pass cover entry into both the Pits and the Gen Admin area?

Or is purchase of both tickets and passes required if I wanted to pass between the Pits and General Admin area

Does a Pit Pass cover entry into both the Pits and the Gen Admin area?

Or is purchase of both tickets and passes required if I wanted to pass between the Pits and General Admin area

Pit pass allows for entry into both areas.

great job!!!

Thank you for all the support out there. It is really appreciated and I can't wait to see you all on June 1st. Have a safe and fun Memorial Holiday weekend and don't forget to show your support for all those who have, do, and will fight for our FREEDOM!!! God bless them all!!

Archived