Roll cage tubing

Is there any where locally that i can buy tubing .

If so where and how much does it run. Thanks in advance guys.

Federal Iron on Leapard toward Calallen be on your right about 3 miles from S.P.I.D. :rolleyes:

Any idea what it costs ?

LOL... Not sure but pipe is NOT cheap. CCSpeedway "Dan" can put a cage in for you cheap. Not the best cage but beats nothing at all and last I heard 350.00 that was over a year ago though. "Good Luck"

Track

361-289-8847

241 Flato Rd.

Corpus Christi, Tx 78405

ccspeedway@att.net

Owners

Dan Monroe - 361-332-9716

• 2 weeks later...

I got roll cage tubing last year at Industrial Piping and Steel Company at 333 45th Street off from Agnes. It was 1 3/4" for my street stock. They were the only ones that had any in Corpus Christi. Be sure to ask for tubing and NOT pipe. You probably only need 1 1/2" tubing for a mini-stock. If you can't find anyone to install it, then call me and maybe we can work out something. This is David McGuire 361-265-0510 or 361-815-6434. I have been putting roll cages in my cars for years now.

I bent the right front frame on my Street Stock last December is the Shootout race. Lost the right front tire and went into the turn 1 wall. Just haven't taken the Bomber car out anywhere to race. Was busy building another car for Mark Lawing. Now am busy doing personnal stuff around my house. Have a E-mod chassis that I am going to try to build for sometime this year I hope. Forgot to give the phone # for Industrial Piping and Steel. The # is 361-884-1677 if you still need it.

Archived