cool moment

Brad

YES WHAT A WAY TO REMEMBER A GREAT MAN AND A GREAT RACE CAR DRIVER.THANK YOU TO THE FANS AND MIKE FOR THE STICKERS THEY LOOKED GREAT ON ALL THE CARS AND I`M SURE THEY WILL REMAIN ON THEM THREW OUT THE YEAR!! AND DEBBIE THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO YOUR ONE DIEHARD RACE FAN I CAN TELL YOU THAT.I`M ALSO GLAD I WAS APART OF IT TO. THANKS AGAIN!

For readers who may not know that Mike Knotts has a long area history in San Antonio racing.

He was a mini stock driver at Pan American Speedway and Austin Speed-O-Rama (back in the day).

When TPS started in 1976 Mike was one of six original charter members. Today TPS has 27 drivers.

Mike has participated in most all events in the past 38 years of Texas Pro Sedans racing.

He has supported SAS since it opened in 1977 and looks forward to competing in the Texas Pro Sedans race at San Antonio Speedway on September 7th.

Mike owns and operates 1518 Auto Parts and Speedway Signs. (He specializes in race car decals).

If you need racing decals, give Mike Knotts a call at 210.658.9804.

For readers who may not know that Mike Knotts has a long area history in San Antonio racing.

He was a mini stock driver at Pan American Speedway and Austin Speed-O-Rama (back in the day).

When TPS started in 1976 Mike was one of six original charter members. Today TPS has 27 drivers.

Mike has participated in most all events in the past 38 years of Texas Pro Sedans racing.

He has supported SAS since it opened in 1977 and looks forward to competing in the Texas Pro Sedans race at San Antonio Speedway on September 7th.

Mike owns and operates 1518 Auto Parts and Speedway Signs. (He specializes in race car decals).

If you need racing decals, give Mike Knotts a call at 210.658.9804.

He is great at hand painting model cars to look like the one you race .a man of many TALENTS..

Archived