CTS TICKET PRICES

With the schedule change comes a couple changes to ticket prices....

General Admission either online or at the gate: $20--same price as before

Military, Fire, Police, Students: $15--same price as before

GA ticket with add on Pit Pass: $45 total--$5 cheaper

Drivers without NASCAR license: $45--$5 cheaper

Drivers with NASCAR license: $35--same price as before

General Admission Parking: FREE!! We are NOT charging for parking.

Pit parking: $200/season (7 races) concrete pad; $75/season without concrete pad

• 2 weeks later...
Question: Pit pass for a crew member, does it cost $45 for Saturday?

Thanks,

Mel

I think they are charging $35 for a pit pass, And if you want general admission with the pit pass it's an extra $10. The Gov. says inflation is low but everything I buy sure has gotten expensive. We are haveing to compensate by racing less this year,( probably 1/2 season) leaving the kids at home, bringing our own food and drink.Guess we'll add watching the races from the pits to that as well.

Question: Pit pass for a crew member, does it cost $45 for Saturday?

Thanks,

Mel

I think they are charging $35 for a pit pass, And if you want general admission with the pit pass it's an extra $10. The Gov. says inflation is low but everything I buy sure has gotten expensive. We are haveing to compensate by racing less this year,( probably 1/2 season) leaving the kids at home, bringing our own food and drink.Guess we'll add watching the races from the pits to that as well.

Well, the price has gone up, pit pass is $35 + $10 (nascar license) + $10 to pass between stands and pits = $55 per ticket.

Sorry, that is not a $5 savings from last year.

Thanks anyway,

Mel

I wasnt driving saturday but my two pit passes were $90.00. 45 each. I may have to look into the Nascar license.

When I'm wrong I'll admit it.Yep I was wrong $45 for a pitpass...Thats why we watched this one from the stands. 20 for me one son under 12 so he was free and my other son 15 with a military discount. $35 vs. $135 no brainer. I was gonna drive the wifes( she was out of town) mini but didnt want to drive it that bad.

Well, the price has gone up, pit pass is $35 + $10 (nascar license) + $10 to pass between stands and pits = $55 per ticket.

Wait a minute, am I understanding this correctly? If I want to have access to both the pits and the grand stands, in addition to my $35 pit pass, I have to purchase a $10 grand stand ticket?

Wait a minute, am I understanding this correctly? If I want to have access to both the pits and the grand stands, in addition to my $35 pit pass, I have to purhcase a $10 grand stand ticket?

I'm not sure what happend Saturday, but there was some inconsistency with what different people were charged. I think it's just a matter of the track trying to work through some issues - nothing intentional.

Cary and I both paid $35 for a weekend pit pass (good for Fri and Sat). That allowed access to the pits and grandstand area.

I heard from a few folks who were charged differently, but I also heard that Jim will be addressing that asap.

cs

Wait a minute, am I understanding this correctly? If I want to have access to both the pits and the grand stands, in addition to my $35 pit pass, I have to purhcase a $10 grand stand ticket?

I'm not sure what happend Saturday, but there was some inconsistency with what different people were charged. I think it's just a matter of the track trying to work through some issues - nothing intentional.

Cary and I both paid $35 for a weekend pit pass (good for Fri and Sat). That allowed access to the pits and grandstand area.

I heard from a few folks who were charged differently, but I also heard that Jim will be addressing that asap.

cs

Hmmm, I didnt bring a car and paid more than you guys??? That doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy

cs

Hmmm, I didnt bring a car and paid more than you guys??? That doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy

The way I understand it - there is no charge for the car. Folks with a NASCAR license get a $10 break on the cost of the pit pass.

45 dollars for the crew per person with no NASCAR license I bring 30 plus people that's 1,350 dollars I don't think il be back not that I don't like the facility just way to expensive for my pocket book for the drivers 35 is fair but for the crew there should be a big price diff those people are already out there to help and to pay an arm and a leg to get in is a little harsh!! Jmo

Drivers, Crews, Families, and Fans:

I believe we have come up with a solution for pricing that is simple and enables you to involve your whole family at the races going forward. As we have stated several times before, we are listening to you and reacting in a manner that is fiscally responsible to the life of the track and each of your wallets. So without further ado, I present to you the new pricing for ticket sales at CTS.

Don't forget we now have $1 hot dogs and $2-12 oz. beers!!

GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS $15

GA-Military, Fire, Police, Senior(55+), Student (All Require ID) $12

GA-Children 12 and under Free

GA-Parking Free

PIT PASSES

Single Day (Friday OR Saturday) $25

Two Day (Friday AND Saturday) $45

Children 7 and under Free

PIT PARKING

Reserved (Concrete)-6 remaining races $180

Reserved (Grass)-6 remaining races $60

Non-Reserved (available spaces only) Free

I hope to see you all out there on June 1st!! B)

Thank you,

Jim

Archived