Charger Class

Abel64

I'm putting out an open invitation to all Charger Class race cars for opening night on March 23,2013. If anyone is interested please register on our website or call me for any questions. I'm trying to bring this class of race cars to CC Speedway and if it draws enough interest we can fit you all in our schedule this year.Thanks for looking and look forward to your responses.

99 car is in great place for all the charger cars to race before the big show in sa !!

Tommy Temple will be there opening night ta run charger class. If ya got a charger come run!!

If this is true you better gets some metal to replace the wall when tommy knocks it down ha ha

My suggestion would be to put a few dates on the calendar. 4-6.. aligned with the SAS dates.

Give us some time to talk it up, and work on some sponsorship to have a Healthy Purse... Not talking 10K to win..

But good bottom end of purse $ so that cars that are pulling the distance can offset some cost.

Do the first one Atleast 2 weeks after the SAS Date, this way teams have tires in the market and can potentiall get used tires..

That's going to be the biggest cost for us.. New Tire, have to buy all new basiclly 2 sets.. (~$1000)

i was thinking , we make this first at CC race on goodyears , on 23 of this month ( opening night) , then for SAS put on the hoosier, my thinking , cause im sure the used gy will be pretty cheap to find right now , i have a set on my car thats got maybe 40 laps on them , now jus practice tires

I'd like for you guys to commit and call me so I can get a car count and put up a purse. And like Kenny said use the Goodyears for our opening night then buy Hoosiers for SAS,then you guys could use the same tires for CCS next date. I'll star posting some later dates for you guys asap and again thanks for the interest and for any questions call me at 361-219-1633.

Thanks for the interest racers,I'll have a posted purse by Saturday or sooner. Were looking forward to seeing you guys here for some awesome racing. A list will be posted soon on all drivers and sponsors,stay tuned.

Ok racers here's your chance to race this class and try your hand at the bull ring. We will be having our first charger class race on opening night,March 23,2013 and you can run the Hoosiers if you still have some from last year. I will post a purse tomorrow,we already have two sponsors for opening night. Were looking forward to bringing this class to CCS,see you all there.

Archived