autozone part number

Bluebayouracing21

0-4412c (full choke) is the most common version, 0-4412ct (choke delete and racing calibration) or 0-4412S (full choke, shiny body, stock replacement) are all possibly sanctioned versions (check your local rules - some specify only one of the three). They do not list it on web, you have to go in store to order - my experience is you are better off ordering from Summit or Jegs... 300 ish free shipping.

0-4412c (full choke) is the most common version, 0-4412ct (choke delete and racing calibration) or 0-4412S (full choke, shiny body, stock replacement) are all possibly sanctioned versions (check your local rules - some specify only one of the three). They do not list it on web, you have to go in store to order - my experience is you are better off ordering from Summit or Jegs... 300 ish free shipping.

0-4412s is the one we run .we run the autozone carb for years .. i know one of em is about three or four years old running on our tps and local track fords .now it is bolted to a v8 for the dirt and ran well ...

Autozone used to list them all - and you cold find it on their web by the holley list number - but sometime over the past couple years they became an in store order item. When I bought the 4160 for my truck 7 years ago it was web listed and needed ASAP - and now its not listed either... and right after I bought from autozone for 350.00 I saw it on Summit for 70.00 less, free shipping only would have made another day wait... so I paid for my impatience. ANd swince then (and 4 wrong parts later) I no longer use autozone. I use OReillys or Summit. Summit has shown EXCELLENT customer service.

Autozone used to list them all - and you cold find it on their web by the holley list number - but sometime over the past couple years they became an in store order item. When I bought the 4160 for my truck 7 years ago it was web listed and needed ASAP - and now its not listed either... and right after I bought from autozone for 350.00 I saw it on Summit for 70.00 less, free shipping only would have made another day wait... so I paid for my impatience. ANd swince then (and 4 wrong parts later) I no longer use autozone. I use OReillys or Summit. Summit has shown EXCELLENT customer service.

If you go to oriellys they have have an off brand for 319.00 but I dont know if holley parts interchange.

Archived