Testing Sessions - CTS

Hello Racers,

There will be 9 pre-season testing sessions at Central Texas Speedway beginning next Saturday, February 2nd, and be held each Saturday through March 30th from 9AM until 5PM. The sessions are for registered CTS cars/trucks in the classes scheduled to compete at CTS in 2013. Cars/trucks may be registered when they show up for the testing. NASCAR license applications will also be available on test days. There will be a $50 fee per race car/truck, however, no charge for pit passes, etc.

Hope to see you Saturday,

Jerry

512/784-1192

Hmpracer, your post has not been deleted. It is still right where you posted it. Here is the link to your post: http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=52766

Unfortunately, sometimes a member will post the same post in two, or more, different forum sections. This often leads to confusion when both threads have ongoing, yet completely different, discussions in them at the same time. When that happens I usually hear from those who believe their posts have been deleted unfairly.

Also, Hmpracer, please read the PM I just sent you.

Thanks.

Nick

Hmpracer, your post has not been deleted. It is still right where you posted it. Here is the link to your post: http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=52766

Unfortunately, sometimes a member will post the same post in two, or more, different forum sections. This often leads to confusion when both threads have ongoing, yet completely different, discussions in them at the same time. When that happens I usually hear from those who believe their posts have been deleted unfairly.

Thanks.

Nick

Yeah, I get it but why do you let people post the same thing in different sections. Seems to me that's not very smart on your part.

Thanks.

Nick

Yeah, I get it but why do you let people post the same thing in different sections. Seems to me that's not very smart on your part.

i got a laugh out of your post ...easy make sure you remember what thread you posted on ..that way you look smart on your part ..i say that with a friendly smile .welcome to speedzone

There is no way to please everyone, so I guess I'll just apologize for my stupidity and carry on...

Nick

I dont know where you get your patience from nick? I feel for ya man

I wasn't tring to stir up trouble. I just got upset when I thought Nick deleted one of my posts for no good reason. Case closed ok?

I got this today from Central Texas Speedway:

We are trying to get the word out to drivers about our Open Saturday practice sessions at the track. It's $50 per car to register with Central Texas Speedway. Once registered, it's $50, each Saturday practice, per car. The details can be found in the flyer below or on the CTS web-site.

post-3-1360116923.jpg

To get to the Registration form on the CTS wesite, click here.

Nick

There is no way to please everyone, so I guess I'll just apologize for my stupidity and carry on...

Nick

I dont know where you get your patience from nick? I feel for ya man

He must get a volume discount on it somewhere....

• 3 weeks later...

ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS: CTS will be making some announcements very soon regarding scheduling, official extended purse payouts, and more. Please stay tuned to LSSZ, our website, and Facebook for full details. And don't forget to attend the Driver/Crew Meet n Greet on March 9th at 2pm at the track for a general Q&A.

Jim

CTS-GM

• 2 weeks later...

Archived