CTS Late Model Rules

First, it doesn't, but nor does mine. Second, they DID run them at THR. I had one. I was 1 or 4 that showed, so they dropped them. So you kind of don't know. CTS did "make the change", thought better of it, and decided to combine. As far as SAS goes, they will draw enough pros to get a field together, including mine.

well I know I've asked several times over the last 3 years and was always told no...so...Lets get back to showing support for the track instead of bashing it and we can just disagree here and get back on topic.

First, it doesn't, but nor does mine. Second, they DID run them at THR. I had one. I was 1 or 4 that showed, so they dropped them. So you kind of don't know. CTS did "make the change", thought better of it, and decided to combine. As far as SAS goes, they will draw enough pros to get a field together, including mine.

well I know I've asked several times over the last 3 years and was always told no...so...Lets get back to showing support for the track instead of bashing it and we can just disagree here and get back on topic.

funny thing is, we're not disagreeing on the track. I'm ALL for it. I plan to run there, whether in a pro late or a tsrs car. Haven't decided yet. I was only countering the obsolete comment. Glad to see we are on the same page. Can we count on you to bring one out?

I hate when we argue about agreeing on something, guess as racers that doesnt happen much. Im gonna try to make a few this year and we will see about CC as well. My pro doesnt have a crate and the engine I have needs some work, so between a tough out of town work schedule and money it will be a challange but we are trying.

Like I said, it was my opinion, your entitled to yours. I should know by now not to post anything on here. Good luck on your season

if you want to just post without a countering point of view, then sorry. Your "opinion" has negative effects on some people, so expect retort.

Pro lates dropped cause the class could not find sponsorship. A tsrs car gets a open motor, penske shocks, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS: CTS will be making some announcements very soon regarding scheduling, official extended purse payouts, and more. Please stay tuned to LSSZ, our website, and Facebook for full details. And don't forget to attend the Driver/Crew Meet n Greet on March 9th at 2pm at the track for a general Q&A.

Jim

CTS-GM

Archived