TIMES

HiTech

IN OUR PETTY COMPLAINTS WE TEND TO FORGET OUR MOST PRECIOUS COMMODITY ..HOW LUCKY WE ARE TO HAVE A FAMILY .TODAY IS A VERY SAD DAY FOR THIS GRAND COUNTRY .WE ARE ALL FAMILY AND WE ALL HURT WHEN SOME COWARD KILLS INNOCENT CHILDREN AND ADULTS ....PEOPLE ASK WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS .HOPE AND PRAY IT DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN AS WE ALL KNOW THIS CAN NOT BE CONTROLLED WITH A LAW ..

.. WITH GREAT SADNESS GOD BLESS THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES AND FOR THOSE WHO LOST A FAMILY MEMBER ..

At the risk of sounding like I am eat up with old man's disease, I don't think we need more gun control. There were plenty of guns in citizens hands 50 years ago...and a quite a few less "gun laws". The guns haven't changed but the operators have.

What we need is some kind of non disciplined, lived a life of the biggest consequence for anything being "time out", everybody's a winner, everybody gets a trophy, "it's not your fault", video game strategy that rewards stealing the car and shooting the ho's, desensitized to violence, weird ass goth 20 year old kid control...

rant over. I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.....

jay

i said this many years ago when it started with not being aloud to spank .when schools could not paddle ..when the video games with nothing but destruction ,with rap music was aloud with almost nothing off limits .this would happen ...the laws have made it where you have to be friends with your kids instead of parents ........and jay is right ..........

Ill agree that our children are desensitized but i will also say it is the parents responsibility to teach right from wrong. I allow my son to play black ops but the graphic language is turned off and i explain to him why. It does still have a lot of violance but we have also had many multiple talks about that violance and the differance between life and games. My son is 10 and I have nothing but the upmost confidence that he knows right from wrong and that he will always be nothing but a polite respectful upstanding person and always on the side of good. He also knows that if he strays from good...DADDYS GONNA SET HIM STRAIGHT!

Archived