Attention All TSRS Drivers

jp17

As was noted in an earlier post, it is truly an honor to have the opportunity to give something back to our community through racing. TSRS officials and Space City 125 founder Brad Hudak felt it important that we honor our commitment to The Texas Children’s Cancer Center with more than just tickets to the race. To that end we are asking something from every TSRS driver, one hour of your time. Julie Bergen at Texas Children’ s has arranged an opportunity for us to have a special meeting with these incredible kids at the hospital on October 1st @ 10:30 a.m. I know that might be a difficult time, especially for some of the out-of-town teams, but we’ve arranged it to flange with the first day of Space City 125 practice. The event will conclude at 11:30 allowing plenty of time to get to the track.

These kids are really excited about this and have an entire week of racing related activities planned leading up to the race and our scheduled visit. Please contact me directly (LMRACER17@yahoo.com) for an itinerary or further information. jp

TSRS Drivers & Teams,

JP has really run with a basic idea here and really shown what TSRS is about, family. Moreover, he is trying to make something special for children who have challenges that many of us will never understand and we ALL need to support him.

Please, if you can, make time for this very special 1 hour on Friday October 1st.

Thank you JP.

-Brad

As a special incentive for the drivers who choose to attend the function at the hospital I will be donating 50 pictures to each driver that chooses to attend. All I ask is for those drivers to utilize those pictures at the event and show up at the event. If you need to reach me for pictures before the event please PM me or email me at Saspeedracer24@aol.com for details. I hope that I can make the event to see the look on the children's faces and I hope to see our drivers make an impact in thier hearts...

Marc Roy

P.S. This also goes for THR regulars that plan to make the event. If you check on my site I may have a picture or two of you and I plan to be at THR this weekend for the event so please let me know if your going as well because the offer extends to you as well...

Archived