A Fans Rant About The Spectacular

Radical

12.00 for 6 hours of racing (And a chuckle or two when things go differently than planned and some awesome people watching)

or

12.00 for 90 minutes of scripted movie in a dark theater

hmm tough decision .....

NOT A TOUGH DECISION FOR ME ..I HATE MOVIE SHOWS .....COST TO MUCH ......................................ON ANOTHER NOTE I THOUGHT HARD ABOUT DRIVING UP SATERDAY NIGHT .BUT KNEW IT WOULD BE WAY LATE GETTING HOME . 3 HOUR DRIVE ......BUT AFTER MY SON TOLD ME THOSE BAILY BURGERS WERE SO GOOD, HE ATE TWO I THINK IN A ROLE ..SAID THEY WERE BIG LOL... .HAD TO WORK SO COULD NOT MAKE IT ....

Have the official results been posted? If so, I missed them. Appreciate all the hard work that goes on in putting the races on. See you next year.

The official results were sent out and posted a couple of hours ago here on LSS. Here's a link:

http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=51111

I know a lot about the hard work and hours that go on behind the scenes (my wife is an official @ THR) I am sure the track owner and staff will work toward improving next years show. Now having said that I thought I was going to be a spectator when my Super Stock had no engine. I ended up having a blast racing my Crash Fest / Grand Stock car friday night and twice saturday night. Also I would like thank THR for letting me run with the Thunder Stocks ...it was a blast ! (sorry H you would have had to throw a yellow to get me off the track during the Thunder Stock race)

I have recently sent Thunder Hill Raceway an e-mail with a list of my concerns. Mary Ann replied very quickly even though there are some family issues going on. I want to say what an outstanding person she is. Some of you are right. This is not the place to make these kind of statements. If you have a problem or concern please contact the track officials or owner. Mary Ann has taken my concerns and they be fixed to my liking or maybe not but at least she listened. I always had respect for her but now it has increased immensely. Thanks you Mary Ann for everything you do for racing in Texas.

Archived