A Special thanks..

Robert s

I would like to thank Thunderhill Raceway and all of the officials for putting on a great Spectacular this 2012 season, it was a nice turn out of cars and trucks. I would also like to extend a thanks to few people for helping me make my weekend so successful. I couldn't have asked for better results! Broke the track record with a 16.234 and won the race on Saturday with a truck not as good as Friday

First I want to thank my BIGGEST supporters..Courtney and Amber my two colorful girls, Always awaiting my return from the shop on those long nights. For always doing what they do..a long list of things. "H" for a nice place to do the work on the truck. Its always a pleasure spending time and talking around the shop with you. Heath and Russell for the conversation and helping hands you both offer up. Jason Marshall for normally spotting for me and all the laughs we have around the track, you're a good dude! Team Teague (Jim and Mason) for loaning me what I needed for a great weekend. Mark Chrudimsky for the enviroment next to my pit area (HAHA) and some shocks to try. 41 shocks, I know you guys didn't even know I had some on my truck but I did, and they work great. I am sure I am missing someone and I am sorry if I did. Thanks again to everyone that made it a good season for me and an even better spectacular.

Robert

And one more important person I didn't forget.. Tiffany thanks for the kisses of luck. I couldn't have done it with out you..

Archived