Limited Late Models

Taz Racing

Wanted to say "Thanks STS" for the invite to come race at your track. I believe all of the I-37 drivers had a really great time and I got to see alot of my friends and make some new ones. Hope this class will stay together next season and run opposite weeks from I-37. It was nice to have Owen come over to the pits and thank us for coming. Great racing and great people, that's what its all about!

:rolleyes:

Thanks for a great weekend.

Taz Racing

Thank all of you LLM drivers from the I-37 area for coming down and putting on a great show for the fans. You guys are all a class act and I really appreciate you racing with us. We will see if we can pull together some additional money and put something together for the event in November for you guys to come try it again.

Owen

Thank all of you LLM drivers from the I-37 area for coming down and putting on a great show for the fans. You guys are all a class act and I really appreciate you racing with us. We will see if we can pull together some additional money and put something together for the event in November for you guys to come try it again.

Owen

That was some good racing

While your at it please bring some of your ministocks or what you call your frontrunner cars.It would be an honor to race some of you LLM drivers,since I cant afford one of your cars perhaps you could borrow or prepair one of my kind of cars.I would love the chance to se if I could come close to your driving ability and Im sure most of my fellow racers feel the same.On this track in our cars the driver is the most important ingredient.I37 is closer than Harlingen where Im from so the drive is not terrible.We would love the challange.

Of course all the regular minnies are sought after as well and since ours is a fledgling class you experienced minnies might have the advantage.Sport compact racers are just as serious about racing,we just dont have much for resources.You couldnt tell from behind the wheel though.

Where asphalt racing is more like racing a quarter horse,this bullring is more like racing a wild bull.Not for tea totallers.Come join the fun.

Archived