GREAT, GREAT, GREAT NIGHT OF RACING!

i37DirtTrackMama

Thank you to everyone, including racers, pit crew, fans and employees for another great night of racing. Racers, you know how to put on a great show for the fans with true hard, fast racing; you are the best and most loyal racers with super sportsmanship. We broke the record with the largest Modified and Street Stock car counts for our weekly racing events along with high car counts in all the classes. Be sure to read the recap of the night by Jay Hallas.

Thank you to everyone and see you Saturday night---share the excitement with a friend or relative and invite them to the next race.

Let's go racin'!!!

We had 16 start the field i think. The 137 of Bill Pittaway had engine issues in the heat race so i gave him my car (#9) to Bill to race in the main. He really needed that car for the main more than i did. But hey, he started 16th and finished 8th.

When is the next race at I37? My schedule I printed off may be out of date. :lol:

Wouldnt be the first time I showed up on the wrong weekend.

We have a race this Saturday, July 28 and then the next races are August 11th and August 25. September dates are 8th, 15th, and 29th. Our 1000 Buck Shootout is October 12 & 13. Hope to see you at ALL of them!!

For the ages groups. Jr division is 9 and under. Sr division is 10 and up.

For the hotel info: all these are in the Pleasanton area.

There is Kuntry Korner Motel ((830) 569-2026) about a mile from track.

Then further in town, there is a Super 8. (830) 569-5587

Holiday inn (830) 769-3323

Executive inn (830) 569-8747

For the rules, go to www.I37raceway.com.

If you have any other questions bout the go karts, please give me a call at 210-860-9559.

Archived