Another Progressive step

Definitive

I have never thought our tax dollars should be used to sopnsor professional sports.Whats the return for the taxpayer.This goes way beyound racing,it includes tax money used for stadiums and such although not federal.I dont get any taxpayer money for my racing team or my business.Just the tax bill.

If this is the beginning of federal spending cuts Im all for it but it better not stop there.

I have not heard of these cuts and watch all the political news.

The theory behind sponsorship was that it was a recruiting tool. I don't know how many young men joined the Army because they see the Army car on Sunday, but whether or not it worked the military is going to be downsized. I agree, taxpayer money can be better spent. I just don't trust our politicians to make good use of any money "saved"

Nascar has been a huge supporter of our armed forces. One of five Nascar fans have served. This is not about saving money, the Democrats will redirect this money to its programs so more people can sit at home and get a check. If they keep taking, it wont be long before there will not be anyone else to take from.

I would rather see them pay people in the military. Yes they are cutting back on the military, but

I would rather pay someone in the military then to pay someone who can work to do nothing.

i have often thought .why do i work hard for the little something i get paid .when i can do nothing and make more and take it easy //////////////////////////////////// ONE WORD .....PRIDE.............NOW IF ANY TEAM HAS TO DROP OUT OF RACEN WITH THE LOST OF THIS SPONSOR MONEY ...HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL LOSE THEIR JOB...............I WILL AGREE THOUGH THE MONEY COULD BE BETTER SPENT ON OUR INJURED VETS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO COME HOME TO WHO REALLY NEED THE HELP ....SAD PART IS OUR GOVERNMENT WILL SPEND IT ON SOMETHING ELSE ..

I agree that the Armed Forces should not be sponsoring any race team. They say it is for recruitng? Just home many people join because of it? I'm sure most people want to join because they love our country, benefits and retirement.

Archived