I-37 TRIBUTE TO WOUNDED WARRIORS

i37DirtTrackMama

I-37 will be hosting the 2ND Annual Tribute to the Wounded Warriors with a special opening ceremony and intermission activities honoring all military on Saturday night. All military with ID will be admitted to the races at no charge. Come join the evening of patriotic excitement. "Charlie Burgers" will be ready and plenty of cold beer. Gates open at 5:00 for fans and racing starts at approx 7:00.

Drew you put on a great show, also thank you for the burger, you did not have to do that for us fellow racers, put you also remember some of us have active an past military family . dj is always pestering us to race when he has time off from FORT POLK . he is in the field right now. last week his buddy TJ drove our frontrunner an DJ drove the 7ss. so my race buddy you do us racers an americans proud what you have done for this country and i will stand proud to stand right next to you an any body else that whats to say different. thank you RICK SCHROAT

I know in just what I collected during intermission that we had over $1,500 donated in about ten-fifteen minutes....One group of veterans laid down the gaunlet of a $300 challenge......Benny Campbell took that challenge and upped the ante to $350, plus all the other various donations/amounts....The 50/50 winner even threw his winnings into the donation pot($157).....All in all it was a great night for the Wounded Warriors/Center for the Intrepid.......

Ricky...no problem.. It was for all Wounded Vets and Warriors. We had a great show for the troops despite blowing our motor but for them it was worth it.. Thanks to everyone that helped out.. Thanks to I37 for allowing us to hold the event again this year. Next year we promise to be bigger and hopfully shake this monkey that keeps us from winning on tribute night..lmao.. I cant say enough to all of the drivers that helped pitch in on the fund.Custom Control Modules, Jeremy and Stacie Hernandez, Wade Jones, .Mr. B, Gary Hunter, Ron Sprayue, Trey Vocion, Pat and Mike Lyons and there are more im probly forgetting. I want to say a big Thank you to Greg Dinsmore who pitched in with my co workers and my family to get the car pretty tho she saw battle and is pretty scarred.. We will get her back to bling bling form.. To all of the Vets out there.. Thank you for keeping us safe and paving the way for the young troops to follow your footsteps in thier careers.

As for the motor... Have no clue what happened yet.. something broke big time.. Dont know when we will be back. Thank you again to everyone! Till next time...if your gonna go out.. go out with style... TALIWACKER STYLE SON!! Nitro said it...

With that many races on that motor that thing was movin'.... Have to say I am proud of what Hesler Motorsports was able to do.

Thanks to I-37 & staff for a great track to race on! To have this kind of consistency and only be 5 years into running the track is awesome.... Keep up all the hard work it shows You'll care.......

Warriorfest3 is in the works!

Archived