Corpus Christi Speedway too wet to race tonight, 6/30/12

NickHolt

Nick needs to incorporate his lighter than air science to rain so it will rain up instead of down.lol

Been working on that, GB. I figure if a stock four-link metric suspension can cause the laws of physics to go haywire, maybe racer methane can do the trick, at least around areas, like race tracks, where racers congregate.

Nick

I see the Beddoes just pulled into the Thunderhill pits after making the haul from Corpus. I think they brought both the NASCAR A-Line Modified and the SportMod.

The Beddoes are competitive wherever they race.

Nick

nick your boy can stay here ...my wife saw his report this morning and she just told me he was spot on .....finally someone we can trust ..the rain stopped at around the time he said it would ...at11.45 no mas .....

Alan is human last time I checked... LOL.. and he will make his share of boo-boos just like all of us. But he really does make a serious effort to study the weather and has a solid understanding of weather dynamics.

Nick

nick your boy can stay here ...my wife saw his report this morning and she just told me he was spot on .....finally someone we can trust ..the rain stopped at around the time he said it would ...at11.45 no mas .....

Alan is human last time I checked... LOL.. and he will make his share of boo-boos just like all of us. But he really does make a serious effort to study the weather and has a solid understanding of weather dynamics.

Nick

true ......