RAINED OUT

i37DirtTrackMama

We are going to have to cancel the race that is scheduled for Saturday night. Too much rain at the track with not enough time for it to dry up and then be able to do track prep with still more rain predicted. Next race will be May 19 which will be the South Texas Street Stock Shootout. Be sure to pass the word about the Shootout.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mom's.. See everyone on May 19th for a super exciting night of racing.

Is Corpus running. Might be time for a road trip! :D:P

Rusty,

Dan said if we don't don't get any rain tonight we are going to be racing at CC Speedway. Put on your Goodyear slicks, or buy some at the track and come race with us.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

Rusty,

Dan said if we don't don't get any rain tonight we are going to be racing at CC Speedway. Put on your Goodyear slicks, or buy some at the track and come race with us.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

We'll be down your way sometime this year, but probably not this weekend.

We don't race in the infield. Well most of us.

Your right, but what about the cars that do spin, the cars that have to dodge a wreck and go in there, the cars that break and need to het off the track, the safety crews, the wrecker? You going to swim out there and hook up the cars to the wrecker?

What about the parking lot where the fans park. What about the food in the concession stand that needs to be bought or defrosted and ready race day when its been raining darn near every day on and off. What about working the track during the week to get it ready. Lots of things have to happen for Saturday nights to happen. Time and money is all it takes but its not my time nor my money so I wont tell em how to spend both!

Archived