A BIG THANKS

Robert s

I would like to thank several people for making last nights race at HMP so nice, and enjoyable. Would we had loved to been able to bring home 2 wins for the Stewart family, but wasn't the case this time. Heath and myself had good cars/trucks in the race just had a little bad luck. Hope it is out of the way now for the rest of the season.

Thanks to Courtney and Amber for the support while I spend hours at the shop getting the truck ready to race. Thanks Courtney for getting everything ready at home! Its always nice to have those ice cold drinks for everyone. And all the other things you do at home getting ready for the races. Nothing goes unnoticed!

Thanks H. E. for the shop and everything you do for everyone! We couldn't do it without you.

Thanks to Russell for all the help you do, and helping me get my truck faster.

Thanks to Heath for your help in getting my truck faster also. I am happy that you ran well but hate to see the bad luck! Your time is coming to get the checked flag!!

Thank you Mary Ann for all you do, you never stop thinking racing and with out all your HARD WORK AND MANY MANY HOURS OF WORK you put in for people to have a place to race!!

Thanks to all that has helped, your help never goes with out notice and appreciation!!

Its always nice to be around family and doing the things we love to do!!!

Love all you girls and guys!!

The alternator quit working early in the race and the battery died and wouldn't start. I was really bummed, the truck was running good and I was saving it for the end.. Oh well, It happens. Thats why we love racing right? LOL I will definitely be ready for Speedfest. I was sure wishing it was standard last night..LOL

Congrats on yalls good run.

The alternator quit working early in the race and the battery died and wouldn't start. I was really bummed, the truck was running good and I was saving it for the end.. Oh well, It happens. Thats why we love racing right? LOL I will definitely be ready for Speedfest. I was sure wishing it was standard last night..LOL

Congrats on yalls good run.

Thanks Robert. We had problems too. All things considered, we were happy with where we finished.

Archived