Alternatives to the term "Conga Line Racing"

TxRaceFan

Just a few suggestions from spectators who got REALLY TIRED of hearing the phrase "around the track in a Conga Line" on Saturday night at the THILL... :blink:

"nose to tail"

"follow the leader"

"single line"

"bumper to bumper"

Granted, "Conga Line" is not as overused and trite as the ones above,

but calling a pack of 6 or 7 cars a "Conga Line" 4 times in the same heat race is a little over the top.

JMO (and that of others who trusted me to put it into words for 'em!) :P

how about " i got caught in this shit ditch with the other turds..."

edit me out nick, sorry just had to say it...

CHuck,

Don't let 'em get you down, dude. You're one of the best announcers I've ever heard and you do a great job for THR in a lot of ways that people never see, but I do. In my opinion your rank right up there with Ricci Ware, Sr. from the good old days at Pan Am Speeway.

Oh, and please don't use the phrase that Shawn Paul (Crazyhorse) came up with .. LOL

Nick Holt

Wow, I guess I need to edit my own writing..

I appreciate you all stepping up for me.. I was just trying to convey to TxRaceFan that I prefer to handle personal affairs--personally--not in a public forum..I'm sorry if I came off any different...But, thanks for the support...and I'll go ahead and delete the previous post..

Hey Reb, go ahead man...say what you want to, LOL :lol::lol: But, when we have questions to each other, don't we just ask each other and not put it on the internet? ;)

And, I love your writing!! :D;)

Oh, and please don't use the phrase that Shawn Paul (Crazyhorse) came up with .. LOL

Nick Holt

Nick,

Have no fear...if I did use that phrase, I know that you would SPRINT OVER to the VIP Suite and shut off the power to the audio system!

:DB):lol:

Chuck,

I'll second what Nick said dude. Don't take it too personally. You do a great job. Sean's post was really just funny on a totally different level from the racer's standpoint.

cs

I guess I could at least spell his name right. :(

Sorry SHAWN!

cs

Archived