Rules

DirtRacer9s

No changes.... that's a good thing to know in advance.

Now everyone can get a jump start on getting motors built/refreshened and etc.

Thank you!

How do you rebuild alil 4 banger?.. We might be faster if we run 4 instead 8!!! LMAO wait...G diddy...how about a briggs and straton? Think I can use it and be taliwackin fast? LMAO...(at least i wont spin the tires) LMAO

Drew, none of us are really worried about you spinning the tires. It's when you spin the whole car that has us concerned. LOL :lol:

WOW! That so just happened!... Yeah I agree.. but hey..I have never hit anyone spinning yet!!!!!!! Thats what I love about ya Mr.B..Between you and Taz busting my nuts I so can feel the love!! LMAO... I will say that I think we all should run 4 bangers in our cars!!! LMAO... just once... that would be funny as hell!! Either way its such a blast running with ya Mr.B. I have learned alot from everyone and hopefully next year I can take my lessons and put them to work..(Not Spinning out that is) LMAO :lol:

Drew, none of us are really worried about you spinning the tires. It's when you spin the whole car that has us concerned. LOL :lol:

WOW! That so just happened!... Yeah I agree.. but hey..I have never hit anyone spinning yet!!!!!!! Thats what I love about ya Mr.B..Between you and Taz busting my nuts I so can feel the love!! LMAO... I will say that I think we all should run 4 bangers in our cars!!! LMAO... just once... that would be funny as hell!! Either way its such a blast running with ya Mr.B. I have learned alot from everyone and hopefully next year I can take my lessons and put them to work..(Not Spinning out that is) LMAO :lol:

That's probably right about spinning and not hit anyone but how many have hit you after you spun????? You replaced alot of panels!!!LMAO!!

That's probably right about spinning and not hit anyone but how many have hit you after you spun????? You replaced alot of panels!!!LMAO!!

Only one hit me after a spin... The rest of the damage was me hittn the wall.. LMAO... it happens.... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Only one hit me after a spin... The rest of the damage was me hittn the wall.. LMAO... it happens.... :lol:

Ok! How many did you scare the sh-t out of when you spun??

After "No Fear" comes "Oh Sh-t"

Ok! How many did you scare the sh-t out of when you spun??

After "No Fear" comes "Oh Sh-t"

Now your talking.. Im sure a sh$t load of yall got scared!! Hell...Its not cool seeing a field of cars commin at ya.. So god was watching... He was saying " yup..theres ol nitro taliwacker trying to run with the big boys...ohh hey let me spin him out real quick to see if he survives!!!" LMAO yup he made it through..LMAO Your famous words Taz" how dare you spin in front of me!!!" LOL.. now go check your pants and have a beer......

Archived