llm racing south texas shootout

toybox racing

We are not sure at this point as far as the total participation of the LLM at STS in 2012. 6 and 7 cars for the purse we offered did not really make since. We are going to look at the situation and see what we can do, it may be racing once a month or maybe full time if we can find a sponsor for the class. We noticed the crowd really enjoyed them on a special event type promotion so a once a month showing might be the right thing to do.

Owen

We are not sure at this point as far as the total participation of the LLM at STS in 2012. 6 and 7 cars for the purse we offered did not really make since. We are going to look at the situation and see what we can do, it may be racing once a month or maybe full time if we can find a sponsor for the class. We noticed the crowd really enjoyed them on a special event type promotion so a once a month showing might be the right thing to do.

Owen

Ok guys its time to get a car count and if we can get enough interest we need to have a meeting to see if we can make this thing work. As we were very unorganized last season we still had a decent car count and put on a good show. I personally have 30 people show up each night I race and I know some of you have about the same so we can make this thing work but not if you don't respond. Call if you do not want to E-mail 361-533-1130

Larry Lewis

I had planned on running the south texas shootout....3-4 others at thousand buck shootout had said same thing...

Trey,

We had talked about it and the track has said that if we were going to run, it would have to be Friday night. That does not work for my schedule. Guess I will get the motor out and to the machine shop.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived