1000 BUCK SHOOTOUT

i37DirtTrackMama

The South Texas Street Stock Shootout and Championship night are now in the books so we are in full swing preparing for the fourth annual 1000 BUCK SHOOTOUT at I-37 Raceway at Newsome Motor Park outside Pleasanton, TX. We would like to invite all racers from Texas and surrounding areas to come and participate in this year-end celebration at I-37 Raceway. If you should have questions as to what class your car will fit in, please give Jim a call at the number listed below.

We are going to have a true weekend of racing with the events starting with a Test and Tune on Thursday evening running from 5:00 – 10:00pm. Car and driver admission will be $25.00 and pit passes will be $15.00. The bleachers will also be open for fans to enjoy the evening with no admission charged for the bleachers. Campers are welcome to spend the weekend at I-37.

Friday night the racing will start at 8:00 with the gates opening at 3:00. The Modifieds, Sport Mods, Limited Late Models, Street Stocks and Pure Stocks with have their Heat Races and Qualifying Races for their placement for Saturday nights feature races. Registration will be a onetime $75.00 for car and $25.00 per night for drivers and pit passes. The Front Runners will run a Trophy race with their admission being $25.00 for car and driver for Friday night.

The Saturday night show will start at 7:00 with the gates opening at 3:00. We will run Last Chance Races, B-Main and Feature Races for the big cars and a 50 lap Enduro Style Race for the Front Runners. Go Karts will also run on Saturday night. The Front Runner admission will be $50.00 for the car and driver. For all other classes if the $75.00 registration was paid on Friday night only a $25.00 admission required for drivers and pit passes. If not registered the $75.00 registration fee will apply and $25.00 admission for driver and pit passes..

Payouts will be $1000 for the winners of the big 5 classes with $500 for the Front Runners on Saturday night. Due to computer problems; on my part; the rest of the payouts will be posted on i37raceway.com soon. If anyone is interested in participating in Sponsorship of this yearly race, please give Jim a call at 210-367-6090.

--------------------

The schedule posted here seems to be different than what is posted on the I-37 website??

Have I lost my mind or is the entry really $ 125.00 for car and driver???

Please post the payouts!!!!

No you have not lost your mind! We just found out that the gentlemen that updates our website has been in the hospital so that is why payouts have not been posted as well as updated information on our website. Our post above from Sunday afternoon on LSS is correct.. We are paying $1000 to win in five classes. Other payouts to be posted.

A couple of updates for this weekends 1000 BUCK SHOOTOUT. Gary Swenson will be at the track on Thursday evening for the Test and Tune for your racing needs. The Holiday Inn in Pleasanton has rooms available if anyone is needing a room. The phone number is 830-769-3323. Also, the concession stand will be open Thursday evening with a limited menu of hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and sodas.

If anyone has any questions, please give Jim a call.

Come join us and enjoy a couple of evenings of great South Texas racing.

Archived