10-1-11 Race Summary

As a FAN I enjoy watching a race that starts with the Invert. From my seat in the stands I get to see "RACING". Its not very exciting watching the fastest cars "Walk" away from the rest of the field. I know you have a lot of money tied up in those beast but they are "RACE CARS" and you are "RACERS". I dont want to see them torn up either. I want you to race them. If the fastest cars start up front and catchs up to the back of the pack are you going to stop trying to pass cars because you are afraid you might get your car torn up? Its the same thing.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We dontt race a big car yet but we plan to So here is my two cents You never know when they are going to invert If they do There aint nothing you can do but race or go home. I went to race. I have mentioned before never let anyone or anything keep you from racing where you want to race. If you are a true race car driver then prove to everybody that no mattter what they throw at you you can go out there and spank that a$$!!! Have a good day everyone!! Oh and dont be scared order that can of whoop a$$ so you can use at the track.

As a FAN I enjoy watching a race that starts with the Invert. From my seat in the stands I get to see "RACING". Its not very exciting watching the fastest cars "Walk" away from the rest of the field. I know you have a lot of money tied up in those beast but they are "RACE CARS" and you are "RACERS". I dont want to see them torn up either. I want you to race them. If the fastest cars start up front and catchs up to the back of the pack are you going to stop trying to pass cars because you are afraid you might get your car torn up? Its the same thing.

here is one fan that knows what he is talking about and i bet you he can speak for the rest of the people that sit in those stands that it aint racing when your driving by ur self and it definitly cant be very fun watching

start points leaders at rear maybe top 4 i would rather see them come from the back to front makes for a little better racing some will still dominate they will still have to pass cars starting at rear or lapping other cars

i want to see good racing just as much as the next guy but you cant take away from the good cars hard work and effort to make a so called better race... i say the point leader starts wherever he finishs in the qualifying race just like everyone else. what is the purpose of the heat race if ur gonna start swapping positions around???

good luck at watching exciting racing then my seven year old son can tell you who will win race on each given night when we go and most of time he is correct if a seven year old gets bored then what will bring the children and fans too races the ones running in front are talented racers who most have been racing for years they will race hard and probably still going to win in 90's this track put points leaders in rear and was some great racing maybe stop running heat races for position and run feature race on draw maybe run austrailian pursuit jmo...

good luck at watching exciting racing then my seven year old son can tell you who will win race on each given night when we go and most of time he is correct if a seven year old gets bored then what will bring the children and fans too races the ones running in front are talented racers who most have been racing for years they will race hard and probably still going to win in 90's this track put points leaders in rear and was some great racing maybe stop running heat races for position and run feature race on draw maybe run austrailian pursuit jmo...

as long as the race schedule is layed out before race starts and everyone knows the deal then i have no problem with it. just dont run a heat race then go tell everybody that the field is goinig to be inverted.

Hell you want to make it exciting? Take heat finishers 1-2, or if ONE heat, 1-4 put them on the front straight make them do a RR tire change, with a 4-way. No electric or air wrenches. They done this back in the day with the SUPR latemodels. How they finish the tire change is the way they line up.

That'll give you something else to work on during the week!

the invert was discussed at the drivers meeting, and they have always done the invert with the dice at SOS...remember it just so happened to hit the x or what ever flips the whole field and there are other numbers on the dice, then again it could land on the one that says there will be NO invert...i guess everone has their point of view, but I'm sure its not the tracks fault for the wrecks that happen, its the driver from what im aware of as said before...id be upset with them...AND again we are out here to have fun/enjoy our hobby and put on a show for the track...

Hell you want to make it exciting? Take heat finishers 1-2, or if ONE heat, 1-4 put them on the front straight make them do a RR tire change, with a 4-way. No electric or air wrenches. They done this back in the day with the SUPR latemodels. How they finish the tire change is the way they line up.

I like that idea! ;)

I like that idea! ;)

You know he is referring to the driver doing the tire change and not the crew doing this, right??? lol... :lol:

Oh, and as for me, I need to work on my Rock / Paper / Scissors strategies (some on here will know what I'm talking bout).

I like that idea! ;)

You know he is referring to the driver doing the tire change and not the crew doing this, right??? lol... :lol:

Oh, and as for me, I need to work on my Rock / Paper / Scissors strategies (some on here will know what I'm talking bout).

No driver has to, wait never mind thats confidential........ There might be a secret to this tire changing thing. ;)

This would be interesting to watch.

I like this idea so much I'll donate the 4-way. Sounds like a good intermission show.

We need 4, cause when you drop the car thats how you roll! No going back to the pits to change tire, tighten lug nutz!

i want to see good racing just as much as the next guy but you cant take away from the good cars hard work and effort to make a so called better race... i say the point leader starts wherever he finishs in the qualifying race just like everyone else. what is the purpose of the heat race if ur gonna start swapping positions around???

I like that idea! ;)

No driver has to, wait never mind thats confidential........ ;)

Let random fans (adults and kids) do the tire change with power tools. Of course car owner can check lugs afterwards. Get them involved may bring more fans out once word gets around.

Archived