FIRES PRAY

looneedude

I have 0 details just know several of our racing family members near bastrop are being evacutaed due to wild fires and their homes and shops are at risk. Please pray pray pray I'm passing though mile marker 699 and on I 10 and the smoke for adifferent fire is huge and have seen national gaurd helicpters all over the area. Gods speed friends!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an update, Colo Vista is 90 percent destroyed (east of 95 off Hwy 71) Tahitian village is 50 percent destroyed (east of 95 off Hwy 71) Circle D 90+ percent destroyed (off hwy 95) also a number of other neighborhoods also severely damaged. Currently the fire is zero percent contained . Fire is something like 16 miles long and is burning east of the river and moving in a south east direction.

UPDATE>>>>>>

New fire sprung up in Cedar Creek

Bluebonnet Acres from Hwy 71 and Pope Bend South to Highway 21W to West McDonald Lane is being evacuated at this time. Fire is burning near Hwy 71 and Pope Bend. Please evacuate area now. This fire is about 3 miles from our home...now I am getting worried. If the winds does not shift from blowing south east things should be ok

If anyone needs a safe place to store cars, trailers, boats, rv's or whatever, bring it over. Ive got plenty of room. I know several people keep there toys at there house and dont want to loose them. Im in Lockhart with several acres to park stuff.

Call or text 512-995-1128

Cory Lovell

smoke is bad hear at rural harwood run a recone up 304 to delhi looks like te whole county is on fire.got all our good stuff packed in the car. ready for a getaway.there aint enoufe water hear to stop this one. just pray for the fire fighters!!

And if anyone has to evacuate with no place to go, contact me. We are in Northwest San Antonio not far from UTSA and Fiesta Texas, just off Loop 1604. (210-415-1251) (nick.lssz@gmail.com)

We have a guest room that could accomodate a couple and maybe two kids if the kids didn't mind sleeping on the floor on sleeping bags.

Nick

THIS IS BAD ...........NOTICED THIS MORNING CC WAS COVERED IN SMOKE ...DON'T KNOW IF WE HAD A BIG FIRE HERE ....THOUGHT IT WAS JUST AROUND MY HOUSE .BUT TWO MILES AWAY IT WAS STILL AROUND ...WIND SEEMED TO BE COMING OUT OF THE EAST NORTH EAST ...WONDER IF ALL THAT SMOKE IS MAKING ITS WAY DOWN HERE .

WE FEEL FOR THOSE WHO IN WAY OF THAT FIRE AND WHO HAS LOST HOMES.....

smoke is bad hear at rural harwood run a recone up 304 to delhi looks like te whole county is on fire.got all our good stuff packed in the car. ready for a getaway.there aint enoufe water hear to stop this one. just pray for the fire fighters!!

The Huff's place is about 12 miles south of the growing wildfire raging between McMahon and Jeddo on FM 713.

Nick

Archived