4cly cars

BJ34

My new car is not finished yet but getting closer.Possibly the next race.Hope you guys get a good turnout.The future for minnies is depending on this venue,dont see any other choices.Now those of you with running cars will be the leaders right now.Do us proud.

Did anyone make it and how were the races overall?I spent all weekend working on the new car,it sure was HOT.I almost finished making pieces.Only a couple more brackets then my son can weld it all up.After that,painting and assembeling.This is just too hard of a way to make a race car.The next one will be a plate car.

Had to work today,got an EPA inspection on Wed.Its always something.

Three 4cyl's , 11 or 12 LLM 10 PS AROUND 16 Bombers and 20 LM best I can remember.Full stands again.LLM put on another good show but tore up a few.Pure stock feature great race between the 13and 42.Bombers had good racing throughout the field.LM race was another good one with the 115 picking up a hard earned first feature win. STS is the place to be on race night!

Did anyone make it and how were the races overall?I spent all weekend working on the new car,it sure was HOT.I almost finished making pieces.Only a couple more brackets then my son can weld it all up.After that,painting and assembeling.This is just too hard of a way to make a race car.The next one will be a plate car.

Had to work today,got an EPA inspection on Wed.Its always something.

SORRY CAPTAIN.. MADE IT OUT THERE. 3 OF US. VALLEY DOUBLE AND ME. WELL SURE WISH WE WOULD HAVE RAN LAST, AFTER TRACK WAS DRY AS CAN BE..... HOPING ON DRY TRACK. TRACK LOOKED GOOD, MISSED RUNNING POWER CAR ON CLAY, KINDA MADE ME MISS RED DIRT. COULD SEE A SPORT COMPACT WORKING THERE, BUT NOT GONNA BE A RECORD SETTER. WILL RUN THERE AGAIN IF THEY WILL RUN US LAST CLASS OF NIGHT. COULD NOT GET ANY INFO FROM ANY ONE RUNNING SHOW IN PITS, WAS ACTUALLY TOLD I COULD NOT RUN WHILE GETTIN LINED UP. KINDA POOPY BUT O WELL. THEY LET ME GO OUT. SEE HOW IT GOES. GOOD LUCK CAPTAIN ON YOURS..

well thought i was going to make it but rear upper seat mount fell off of car and have to get it welded back on its a good thing the last guy that drove it didnt role he would have been in bad shape because the shoulder belts where attached to it hope to have it repaired by next race.

Doesnt Corpus have an impound auction?Theats where a person can find a running car to make a SC car.Nothing down here but crap,didnt run good before it was abandoned.Let me know when it is please,I want another car.

They had it last saturday just a little late huh...

• 2 weeks later...

Well another setback for me.Stupidity won out temporarly,I was installing my window net brackets,then grabbed a red hot spot on the cage to get out.Right hand is out of commission .I did finish all the welding and painted the inside and under the hood.Next is assemble it and paint the outside.Sure wanted to try it at STS before next year where it will run the Sport Compact class full time.

I guess the Thunder cars of Corpus are not intrested in racing anymore.Thank goodness a new car can be made in a weekend starting with a running car.Im only doing my car like this because it can also run in big shows with a different drive train than STS calls for.Plus I have a lot of parts still.As soon as its obsoleteted by some modern cars I will get something faster.

Archived