No Danica Patrick is not Nude

Rookie49

OK, Now that I have gotten your attention. Sorry for the shameless bait and switch. My company is trying to build a small (800-1000 ft) house for a 94 year old lady being kicked out in the street. I'm going to embarass somebody here. But if I ruin his reputation I'm sorry :PJamie Fuller and Alamo Body and Paint has spearheaded this operation and called me for help. They have been doing wonderful things to help this lady and I have been proud to be involved. If you want some history go to http://news9sanantonio.com/content/headlines/?SecID=2&ArID=13711 We need some contributions of materials and labor for MEP, doors, windows and hard flooring. You can PM me here or e-mail to JMaCK-Inc@satx.rr.com. God bless everyone who is helping out and thanks in advance.

Here's the latest update:

I've got the following areas taken care of if all the offers I've received pan out-

Sitework-

Fill dirt, hauling, and haul-off

Concrete-

Foundation I'm not sure about the driveway and sidewalk

Carpet

Paint and painting labor

Cabinets

Counters

electric

HVAC

Have strong leads on roof framing, roofing, gravel base and concrete pump.

I'm working on lumber, sheetrock, insulation and siding. If anybody has a line on any of those though I will not turn it down.

Thanks for all of the support.

Johnny

Thanks Tom,

I will touch base with you as well as the others who have offered contributions and help tomorrow. I have to get some sleep. I've been working on this thing all week and I might have to take tomorrow to try to get some work that will pay me some money. :)

Good night to all and to all a good night.

Its been a good week.

By the way I wanted to say thanks to Jason and Nick for letting me Blatantly solicit non racing items on the site.

Right now I have tentative committments from many people and a lot of it came from this site.

Here is the update. These are only the items that are taken care of.

Dirtwork

Truck hauling (dirt )

concrete

roof lumber

roofing

flooring

paint

painting

cabinets

counters

carpet

appliances

electrical

hvac

and at least some plumbing

Again thanks to all who hav offered help, Texas Speedzone, and the entire Racing community.

Anybody that sees Jamie Fuller, give him an attaboy. He's done the most to make this happen.

Johnny

Archived