A NASCAR driver with no liscence?

bigracer93

i bet the cop went home and told every one he wrote kyle a ticket ..one way to get an autograph.......plus i bet that cop was impressed with that car ......cops today are not like the ones i grew up with ,,,they would let us drag race late at night on leopard from navigation to snapka's ...... if you lost you got the ticket ...those cops had the best of both worlds ......ps i never got that ticket ...

Oh he's such a bad guy. Oh no. Ya right. Every person with a license as broken the law. I bet everyone on here has gone over 100 mph in a street car. Give me a break. You guys crack me up. He got made an example of. Thats it. And he did deserve what he got. He just got caught.........

If he's a bad influence then compared to NFL, NBA, NHL players then I think we're still ahead.

For reference, I still don't think 128 in a 50 was smart or a sign of good influence but does anyone know where the first NASCAR races came from...

Didn't they come from moonshiners tearing through sparsely populated back roads in self modified cars at speeds close to a hundred to sneak their shine around?

I don't think they came from spoiled rich kids driving high dollar bought performance cars capable of 200 mph thru residential neighborhoods where kids play at the side of the road.

Archived