Danica Who?

chiefs13

I don't think NA$CAR will fine Patrick Carpentier's crewchief for pulling Steven Wallace's hair after the race (Steve made another bonehead move to ruin somebody else's day). Surely NA$CAR wouldn't want to set a precedent and discourage hair-pullin' among the drivers... ;)

I don't think NA$CAR will fine Patrick Carpentier's crewchief for pulling Steven Wallace's hair after the race (Steve made another bonehead move to ruin somebody else's day). Surely NA$CAR wouldn't want to set a precedent and discourage hair-pullin' among the drivers... ;)

He's lucky he only got his hair pulled, he deserved a punch to the head. Idiot. Lucky for him that his Daddy has money and thinks his kid can drive. Lenny66 B)

Talent is great. Lots of drivers have it. She has a chance, but unfortunately, if she doesnt get a Harvick, Childress, Earnhardt, Hendrick development ride, she wont go any farther than where she is. Face it, a decent run in a single car (as in they only own one car) team wont cut it. Casey Atwood proved that. Whooped everybodys butt in Busch in a home built car but couldnt quite land a ride in "the good stuff". And now is no where to be found. I wish this girl all the best. But she is going to have to follow in Danicas footsteps and sell her looks to make the $$$ to get the ride. Then my question is, whats self respect worth?

JMO

Archived