It's In

KISS_Racing

post-1147-1309717252.jpg

Well it has been a while, but it is finally in. Software should be load this week.

I have already been talking with Jim @ I-37 about having a dirt track dyno day...

Oh, for any straightliners... We have a tree to simulate 1/8 & 1/4 mile passes.......

Mark

Cory & Nick,

Thank you both...

FSAE,

We can do O2 & boost. Most guys have an EGT gauge in the car/truck, although I will check how much the add on is so it can be plotted. Good idea.

Chase,

We are @ FM 1518 & IH-10 in Schertz.

All,

Lift is 12,000lbs wide ramp set-up so we can do big trucks. Need to work on an exhaust system for guys with stacks, so we may hold off on some of the diesels for now.

Mark

FSAE,

We can do O2 & boost. Most guys have an EGT gauge in the car/truck, although I will check how much the add on is so it can be plotted. Good idea.

Most of our stuff is N/A and doesn't run EGT gauges but it can be nice to have for the old Formula car I'm going to have to tune here pretty soon, thanks!

well i see you have the car ready ..the ramps are there . i suppose the hitch is on the other end .and i noticed you got took .. no wheels .. how you going to hual that thing out to the track ....heck you could rent that out at the track when someone needs to repair their car .....change the oil..look for and repair leaks every racetrack has someone laying under a car at one time or another ....hey maybe on to something here ...

Archived