Growing Cost

jmmotorsports

I'm a new racer to be looking to get some experience in 2012 at THR or maybe even HMP. I posted another thread in the THR forum about this but I figured I'd try the main stage. Anyone possibly interested in forming a Team? One or Two cars, shared expenses since this racing thing can be costly. Just an Idea. I'd love to turn it into a multi car operation, Kind of like NASCAR only at our level. Any tips or ideas are welcome.

ALL I CAN SAY IS GO TO A TRACK GET IN WITH SOME TEAMS ..HELP OUT SO THEY KNOW WHO,S TRYING TO BUILD SOMETHING YOUR ASKING FOR .YOU HAVENT GOTTEN TO MANY POEPLE RESPONDING ..ONE MAINLY POEPLE DONT KNOW YOU ..AND PROMISES AND INDEALS WITH JUST ASKING DONT WORK ..YOU MUST BE SEEN . BUILD A RELATONSHIP WITH OTHER TEAMS OR A TEAM THATS RUNNING NOW ..YOU WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER LUCK ..

Floyd- yeah it is a hect of a jump. However I'm not rushing it, that's just where I'd eventually like to end up. Whether that's 3, 5, 7, hell 10 years down the road. I really just want to have some fun and be competitive which I know is going to take a little bit of mula.

I'm not meaning to be sarcastic but if you want to be the team owner I would be happy to drive for you. I can work on the cars and you can handle the finances. Payment for my services would be half of the race winnings in the race car I drive for you. Modified or truck is wear I want to be. feel free to contact me.

Racing can get rather expensive, and can get worse if your tearing equipment up every week. Learning how to manage a racing budget on a regular joes pay check can be challenging and limits have to set. It sucks seeing a racer get to the track on his light bill money, then get wrecked or break a part. I get accused of being "rough driver" but truth be told I haven't had to replace a fender in over 5 yrs and in that time frame I've won 3 championships along with a two 2nd's and a 3rd with a rookie of the year thrown in with around 50 feature wins. Granted I'm not scared to use a bumper now and then but moving a guy is way different than wrecking a guy.(or girl). Just sayin

Floyd- yeah it is a hect of a jump. However I'm not rushing it, that's just where I'd eventually like to end up. Whether that's 3, 5, 7, hell 10 years down the road. I really just want to have some fun and be competitive which I know is going to take a little bit of mula.

Well I think you are on the rite track I have had a lot of fun racing the last few years. I don't know if you have driven a race car before but it will get the ticker going pretty good. I have drove three classes of cars and they were all fun. So good luck and get ur done.

Well I think you are on the rite track I have had a lot of fun racing the last few years. I don't know if you have driven a race car before but it will get the ticker going pretty good. I have drove three classes of cars and they were all fun. So good luck and get ur done.

Thanks I appreciate it!

Archived