Have you RSVP'ed?

Ok guys,

Time to put up or shut up. I have only had two announcers RSVP me for the "Fastest Race Announcer in Texas" race, July 3rd at Texas Thunder Speedway.

Send your RSVP to sarge.masom at gmail.com.

I need to know if you bringing a car, and what, if any, safety equipment your bringing. This is so I can get a car, and needed safety equipment lined up for you. If you have siad you are coming, and haven't RSVP'ed yet (cough Reb & Doug cough), send me an RSVP PDQ!

So, as of right now, the only three contestants in this race are,

"Ricky Booby, er Bobby" Chaffe - HMP

Milton Hope - I-37 Speedway at Newsome Motor Park

Bill "Sarge" Masom - Texas Thunder Speedway, Heart of Texas Speedway, and the current (and soon defending) "Fastest Race Announcer in Texas"

Hurry up and get those RSVP's in, or you will not get to race. Dead line is June 24th.

Stay safe,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

I'm not unqualified enough. I think it's for people who actally GET PAID to run their mouths, I just blabber for free. In some cases I even have to pay people to listen, it's sad, I know....

I do want to give a big thanks to the fine folks at Custom Transmission who are helping us with this trip, thank you SO MUCH!!! KR Motorsports is not only dragging the machine for us, but putting up with me for several days, guy deserves a medal.

Like the sign reads: Safe racing is our #1 goal, in fact it's goals 2-4 also.

I sent you a response Sarge. But I will repeat it hear too.

Yes, I am coming from Dallas to Texas Thunder Speedway to kick some announcers butt's.

Yes, I have my own safety equipement.

And yes, I need a car with a containment seat that will fit me. I am 5'9" tall and 180 lbs.

The trophies have been ordered and paid for and my name is already on the winners trophy. Lol!!

Archived