congrats

drew

Wanted to congrat Trey and Gary for a good run...see yall in 2 wks...that troll has returned and now I am on a mission..lol...Troll..the last time i came after ya i won... here i come again...time to get ur taliwhacked!

Stupid troll got a few people last night.

Someone needs to step up to the plate and take care of him once and for all.

It was a great race with Trey and dad. That one caution hurt us but it's ok. 2nd place is still great!!! Get em next race.

Good racing up front with Trey and Gary. Congrats Trey. Drew, wish you would hurry up on elimanating that troll. He was everywhere the other night, even in the pits before the races. Jacked with the gasket on my fuel cap. Then moved to turn 4 where I lost a tire trying to avoid Matt when he looped it. O'well, just one of them nights. And Harlin, you're not exactly easy to get around either. :D See ya'll in 2 weeks.

Good racing up front with Trey and Gary. Congrats Trey. Drew, wish you would hurry up on elimanating that troll. He was everywhere the other night, even in the pits before the races. Jacked with the gasket on my fuel cap. Then moved to turn 4 where I lost a tire trying to avoid Matt when he looped it. O'well, just one of them nights. And Harlin, you're not exactly easy to get around either. :D See ya'll in 2 weeks.

I am on it Mr. B. That lil punk cost me a win..you a tire...matt a spin... This weasel has to go!! Hey maybe the Track crew can FLOOOOOD him out????? Just a hint. lolol. It was one of those nights.

Thanks Drew, was definitely a tough race....

Good race Gary...

I am all for a few more loads of water ....Great to see car counts up...Track is doing a good job..looked like a lot of fans in the crowd...

c'yall next race....

It was a strange night. Had fun running up front with Trey. Car is feeling better each week. Drew is really falling down on his job with the troll. It even wiped out my starter and had to be pushed started . Drew and Matt better get busy, cause either the troll is getting faster or it had babies and now is everywhere. Craig's car got wasted but that wasn't a troll. :huh: _____ Way to many cautions. Maybe a little more water will help.

OK got a plan... Matt and I will get a head start.. Like 3 laps... Then we will do doughnuts all the way around the track to rid the troll. then when yall catch up.. We can start with yall...Now...here is the caviot(?) (noone said I could spell) The next person to spin will be on Troll Patrol....LOLOLOL And if he had babies..well maybe it will become the synchronized Limited Latemodel Dance club...all of us will spin at the same time....LOLOLOL Now thats Taliwhackin

Thanks Drew, was definitely a tough race....

Good race Gary...

I am all for a few more loads of water ....Great to see car counts up...Track is doing a good job..looked like a lot of fans in the crowd...

c'yall next race....

It is fun running upfront with yall... If I hadnt had used my brakes..I think it would have been a fun threeway for the lead at the end...did I say Three way? ....LOL..Now thats Taliwhackin. Trey..congrats again

Archived