Truck in car video 5.28

kwiseman

The link below is to the in car from the 28 truck. The last minute or so is pretty interesting to say the least.

Good Video Kevin ! Thanks for posting. I saw other trucks w/ in car camera would be nice to see some other videos or does anyone know if Duke from Tex High Def got the Truck race ?

Good Video Kevin ! Thanks for posting. I saw other trucks w/ in car camera would be nice to see some other videos or does anyone know if Duke from Tex High Def got the Truck race ?

Yes I shot the whole race and plan to put it up in a day or so. I am just finishing up a new LSS on Zak now along with the PM race that should be up by tomorrow.

Yes I shot the whole race and plan to put it up in a day or so. I am just finishing up a new LSS on Zak now along with the PM race that should be up by tomorrow.

Awesome Can't Wait !!! Thanks for being their for all us Racers and those die hard Race Fans....Thanks Duke

THANKS KEVIN, RAN AT BACK ALL NIGHT WITH NO BRAKES, ENDED UP FINISHING AS GOOD AS I USUALLY DO WITH ALL THE DESTRUCTION IN FRONT OF ME. SORRY TO SEE YOUR CAR TORN UP AGAIN... HOW ABOUT JUST PUTTING A MODIFIED FRONT END ON .... LOL SAVES ON FENDERS.

Thanks for posting Kevin.

I gues the only blessing of me having to pull off when my temp needle buried (Just wondering; how hot is the water the needle swings all the way around to the peg?) was I had been running with that same group and I probably would have been caught up in it.

Sorry to see you luck run bad again. You havd a good run going until then.

Duke, I sent you this video raw (i think) to your gmail address.

Thanks Kevin! What I got was a link to it up on youtube. Do you have a way to send me the last 30seconds of your raw file? It would have to be through a share site like Mediafire. Most of them a free way to send small files or will give you a free trail.

Duke, I sent you this video raw (i think) to your gmail address.

Thanks Kevin! What I got was a link to it up on youtube. Do you have a way to send me the last 30seconds of your raw file? It would have to be through a share site like Mediafire. Most of them a free way to send small files or will give you a free trail.

Duke, I will see what I can do, I will email either way.

Is there any other video from 5/28 truck race anyone ?

No pressure Duke we know when yours gets posted it will be quality as always.

it still looks exactly the way i remember it inside,,,almost exactly.

if he would have lifted he wouldn't have taken flight and tore alot of stuff up...i'd have been pretty pissed off. jmo

if he would have lifted he wouldn't have taken flight and tore alot of stuff up...i'd have been pretty pissed off. jmo

I don't know if thats the case it looks like Kevin got loose by a hit in the rear which turned him into the 96 truck which crawled over his front tire, really need another rear veiw or overhead veiw to see for sure. I know it was close racing watching the video, notice how the #53 comes into screen in Kevin's videohe was behind Kevin in the upper groove on restart. Not placing blame everyone I have spoke w/ in the stands as well as infeild saw as I did as a hard racing deal w/ 1 to go.

Again No Blame on the 96,53 or 28 just trying to put the puzzle together. There was another incident in turn three while this was happening also as Chris's video shows & distracted many who were watching

I don't know if thats the case it looks like Kevin got loose by a hit in the rear which turned him into the 96 truck which crawled over his front tire, really need another rear veiw or overhead veiw to see for sure. I know it was close racing watching the video, notice how the #53 comes into screen in Kevin's videohe was behind Kevin in the upper groove on restart. Not placing blame everyone I have spoke w/ in the stands as well as infeild saw as I did as a hard racing deal w/ 1 to go.

Again No Blame on the 96,53 or 28 just trying to put the puzzle together. There was another incident in turn three while this was happening also as Chris's video shows & distracted many who were watching

I have a little of it in my video in the background. It looks kind of strange the way it happens. My video is printing right now so I can't check all the numbers. What it looks like is the outside truck got loose and then somehow started to get some bite after the ass end kicked out and that drove it down on the inside lane and right in front of the other truck and they kind of pitched together shooting the lower truck up and over.

I will zoom in as much as I can and slow it down when this one get through printing. They will both be up sometime tomorrow!

I have a little of it in my video in the background. It looks kind of strange the way it happens. My video is printing right now so I can't check all the numbers. What it looks like is the outside truck got loose and then somehow started to get some bite after the ass end kicked out and that drove it down on the inside lane and right in front of the other truck and they kind of pitched together shooting the lower truck up and over.

I will zoom in as much as I can and slow it down when this one get through printing. They will both be up sometime tomorrow!

Thank you Duke for all your efforts !

Archived