Trey Votion Wins 3 in a Row

Jamie

Ok, I really need to know when were going to have this wheelchair race. I have one out back that has a little dust on it, but could be ready soon. I've been out way too long now, I need my racing fix. Went out Sat. to watch, Good racin guys. Anyway let me know about the race so I can kick all of your butts. lol, I can prob drive that chair without spinning out lol.

Shane..Yes Trey is the man right now..

Matt... Your right Taliwhackin isnt easy and if your not in it hard...WOW... yeah..... ill leave it there....Taliwhackin

Chris...good run Sat. sry i slide into ya after the checkered, it was slick man and we all bunched up. See yall soon

Why not add walkers to the upcoming wheelchair event?

Here's a pic of me at my last birthday party showing my skill with a highly modified racing walker. Notice the "wedge" I added to the front end. My daily driver has American Flags and WalMart stickers on it and doesn't have the wedge adjustment.

post-3-1305732054.jpg

Are you guys skeered I might show you how it's done? And I don't mind sloppy conditions if you want to hold this prestigious event before the track is packed.

Nick

trey is a southside highschool graduate-we are represented well at i37 raceway!!! maybe its all the beer runs we use to go on huh trey?or maybe back to michael weiss' house during our lunch break during school!lmao

Thanks everyone for the congrats.... I think we have a real good group of guys in this class and its been fun getting to know everyone. It was REALLY hard to sit out for so long. I hope we can keep the class growing and keep putting on a great show for the fans.

Jamie awesome pic and photoshop.

Nick, if you come to the wheelchair race you better wear that wrestling mask. :lol:

Ray, lol....that brings back a lot of memories....good times....

Greg, I hope its not bent up and you can get her set back up.

Andrew, I think they broke the mold on you man...lol,,,I think tmi is something you hear often...it is funny tho...

Anyway...thanks again everyone and see y'all on the 4th....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived