Trey Votion Wins 3 in a Row

Jamie

Sure the incident in the modified race got a lot of attention but overlooked is the 3rd straight victory for Trey Votion in the LLM! How many more? Get to I-37 on June 4th to find out if it continues or a possible new streak will begin! Trey also made the cover of the Winner's Circle...lol

I saw the cover Jamie... its awesome!

I agree, some light needs to be put on Mr. Locovotion (the hotshoe from New Braunfels), coming back after taking a couple years off of racing, comes back and not only wins but 3 in a row. Car was hooked up last saturday. Congrats again Trey.

I agree... good job Trey. Hopefully I can give ya a run for your money if this bad luck streak ends!!!!! Good runs tho. Nice and clean and thats what makes this fun. Clean drivers.

Your bad luck puts you starting close to the front but can you stay there? The "Nostalgia Crew" will be coming from the back. We will be coming, wheelchairs and walkers a blazin.

Lolol. Ya know. I have they handicap plackered. Ill hang it up on the roll cage and hope my hooveround has enough battery to keep it there up front. Honestly..I don't like known the only place I can win is from the front. I was catching up but was a lap down. I'm just glad I can run w y'all. So I'm happy. Now I wanna try for Trey's record on wins! And Trey. .LOL...its all in fun. Need some TALIWHACKIN friendly poop talking here n there. Matt and I were racing hard and we got together and I cut a tire. It happens....but don't under estamate the banana...its not the size its how it is wiggled....Taliwhacker style....lololol. Thanks taz for all the help and thanks to everyone for making it clean and fun....

Now your talking..... wheelchair race on the go kart track haha

And the only use of a fire extinguisher these days is to hit someone. lol

YES!!!! it could be "Death Race..last chair running.." Starring...Gary" 9-11? Yeah this quagmire, drive through window this time Taz"Hunter, Drew" Taliwhacker geriatric style" Hesler, Trey " Loco in the cabasa tho he is fast " Votion, Matt " Slicker than Grease Lightening" Hodge, Shane " Whole lotta smell good wood" Moore, Richard" James Dean " Bar..Bart.... oh hell... ill mess it up again if i try..MR. B., Craig " Which bar should I use? Giggitty " Crawley. Robert " Its my sons camera now" Danielson, !!!! LOLOLOL Now that would be funny!

Congrats Trey, you're on a good run and it's good to have you back. And Drew, if memory serves me right(maybe, maybe not after all I'm part of that nostalgic crew) you've started ahead of me every race and Ive finished ahead of you in all except 2-- 1 of which I wasn't even there. You might re-think that rubbin thing, it just doesn't seem to be working out for you. LOL Just kidding, you'll get there -hopefully before I decide to retire.

Congrats Trey, you're on a good run and it's good to have you back. And Drew, if memory serves me right(maybe, maybe not after all I'm part of that nostalgic crew) you've started ahead of me every race and Ive finished ahead of you in all except 2-- 1 of which I wasn't even there. You might re-think that rubbin thing, it just doesn't seem to be working out for you. LOL Just kidding, you'll get there -hopefully before I decide to retire.

LOLOLOL....WOW!! We got jokes... lolol Well, hopefully its not anytime soon Mr. B. Its fun racing with ya. Yeah..Matt and I rubbed alil. lolol. Funny thing is..we had just talked about it on friday that one day we see us gettn into each other. LOLOLOOL. One day..One day..........dont knwo whats gonna happen on that day....but something will...hopefully it. lololol

Maybe Mat just didn't like the way you was RUBBIN. <_<:lol:

LOLOL....hmmmmm.. This could be a possibility....I tried using two hands.....................on the wheel! :lol: I went wide......I put it in there and was close to the wall......... WOW this doesnt sound right at all. ;) And I attracted him like a magnet.... LOLOL....

The king has spoken.

The king has spoken.

He has. And when he does...everyone listens!

The king has spoken.

He has. And when he does...everyone listens!

I know I did.

I shot his tire out with my 44 magnum that I got next to my seat! :lol::P LOL! JKJKJKJKJK Hell, you should see what he did to my bead lock on my rr tire! :(

Dude...did I mess it up bro? My bad man.. well...we said we would get together.lolol. I wont go to the outside again. LOL. I learn everyday what not to do...lolol. but it happens when ur taliwhackin

So many different directions this conversation could go in . Congratulations to trey though on another damn good race. it was really good to see everyone go home in one piece including myself lol. See all of y'all on the fourth...

So many different directions this conversation could go in . Congratulations to trey though on another damn good race. it was really good to see everyone go home in one piece including myself lol. See all of y'all on the fourth...

Yeah it was real good to see every one go home in one piece this week.

Archived