Thunder Hill Results

RAMROD

Unofficial results are on MyLaps.

Yes, there were a lot of wrecks last night, but nights like that happen at tracks everywhere.

If you would like to follow that action from last night, go to the front page of Lone Star Speedzone and click on the Umscheid Race Services live update link located on the lest side of the page.

Nick

yes last night even cc had red flags ....one of our lady drivers went to be checked out at the hospital from being turned into the front wall ..car junk hard hit .dont know the statis yet .....harold cope who raced through the 70.s and 80.s at cc .came back and drove a car forsale .... looked to have his throlte stuck wide open hit the front wall out of turn four .and the car never slowed down till he hit hard in turn one and two wall ..bad one //. dont know his statis yet other then was told he wasnt in his seat tight enough and was not in it where he should have been when safty crew got to him ..didnt hear of any major injurys ..he was alert but sore at last report .but though that was early and not official comeing from an official .....so we all hope cope is ok ...think he is somehwere around 67 to 70 years old .......hope every one at thunder hill is ok ..

We were texting most of the weekend about dirt racing, kinda thought he would of waited to dirt race at a dirt track. :ph34r:

Isnt Roberts car an old dirt car? Maybe it was trying to tell you guys something...... :rolleyes:

Aaron, you may be on to something. :lol:

PAPA, I think your right, he has had that thing in the dirt more than the asphalt lately. Maybe if i put some dirt tires on it he can keep it on the track. :P

Papa That is Cory's old #61. He broke some kind linkage up front I think, front bumper has a V shape. I was not there and only get bits and pieces, have to verify from Robert and Cory.

Papa That is Cory's old #61. He broke some kind linkage up front I think, front bumper has a V shape. I was not there and only get bits and pieces, have to verify from Robert and Cory.

I can verify, he was texting while racing. :lol: Gonna have to put him on probation. As for the linkage, yeah the bolts for the steering quickner broke, prolly due to some earlier contact. Luckily that and a shock is the extent of the damage, the rest is cosmetic.

I can verify, he was texting while racing. :lol: Gonna have to put him on probation. As for the linkage, yeah the bolts for the steering quickner broke, prolly due to some earlier contact. Luckily that and a shock is the extent of the damage, the rest is cosmetic.

so everyone keeps saying us "young" kids need to stop texting and driving but its the "older" people who are getting it wreckes from doing it themselves. :huh: something is wrong with this picture. :lol:

Joey, Robert is a highly trained professional...uuhhhh...late night dirt farmer. Yeah, thats it. He's a professional. Now all Mary Ann and H need to do is get some seed and place it on the rear deck of the car and he will have corn growing in no time. :lol:

Robert is gonna kick my butt I bet. lol

I was there right by them in the pits when they took the car in his stall. They just put the RR spring back in and he went out there to finish the race. Thats a true racer. It looked to be the front bumper was actually bent in to a V and thats all that was wrong. He was already getting strapped back in the car when it was still on the wrecker! Great job #10 team.

Just though I would give my opion the 2 bolts that hold the steering quickner on broke off and had no steering which probly started in earlier problem. the spring came out while loading on the flat bed so crew put bolt back in steering and put spring back in while i got back in car. as for texting i am old so probly could not get any words out in that short of time.

Archived