Sorry, but no live updates this Saturday

NickHolt

My trusty Acer laptop has died. Am taking it in to the neighborhood computer repair place in the morning for an autopsy, followed by an appropriate burial in the trash can out back.

Anyone want to donate a new laptop to Lone Star Speedzone?

Nick

My trusty Acer laptop has died. Am taking it in to the neighborhood computer repair place in the morning for an autopsy, followed by an appropriate burial in the trash can out back.

Anyone want to donate a new laptop to Lone Star Speedzone?

Nick

Anyone want to share in the price for a new laptop for 'Live Updates'? I sure do read the updates.

Nick, I sent you a pm.

Bubbac

I still have the old "boat anchor" as an emergency back(Toshiba Satellite Pro)....It's loaded with windows 95...LMAO

If you carry it around a few hours you won't need your work out program for a week.....LMAO

Larry, if I use rebelracewriter's computer, I could send you personal notes by snail mail that would get to your quicker! LOL... I've seen that computer in action and it's all reb says it is...

Reb, don't be insulted, but I'll decline your most generous offer.

Gundog99 - Thanks for thinking of me. Glad we had a chance to talk.

BubbaC - Wow! That would be great. At this point I still don't know if my trusty Acer is alive or dead. Hopefully I'll get a call today from the repair shop letting me know.

Nick

I still have the old "boat anchor" as an emergency back(Toshiba Satellite Pro)....It's loaded with windows 95...LMAO

If you carry it around a few hours you won't need your work out program for a week.....LMAO

I remember that POS I always thought Moses stamping out stone tablets was faster than that thing oh wait that was Reb's hunt and peck style of typing ... :lol::lol: