OH MY GOSH

Budman

WELL SHE WOULD NOT HAVE FINISHED THERE IF IT WASNT FOR OTHER POEPLE HAVEING TO PIT OR OTHER PROBLEMS ...BUT MARK WOULD NOT HAVE WON EITHER ..SO ..............................................SOOOOOO... UM .DANG .SWALLOW HARD ..HONEY GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DRINK TO WASH WHAT I WILL HAVE TO .. SAY ....DONT WANNA BUT .....SHE DROVE A RACE ..SHE LISTEN AND LEARNED ..SHE STAYED OUT OF TROUBLE .....SHE EARNED THAT FINISH ......THERE I SAID IT ........... . THIS DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE BECOME A FAN OF HERS ..BUT I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE........BUD DOES THAT TAKE ME OFF THE LIST OF WE KNOW WHO WE ARE ..LOL

WELL SHE WOULD NOT HAVE FINISHED THERE IF IT WASNT FOR OTHER POEPLE HAVEING TO PIT OR OTHER PROBLEMS

Isn't that a little like "We would have won if we didn't miss that last field goal and the other team hadn't outscored us"?

:) :) :)

Wassup, HiTech! When we gonna see you in person? Corpus April 9th????

Say hello to that baseball star of yours for me.

Isn't that a little like "We would have won if we didn't miss that last field goal and the other team hadn't outscored us"?

Right on Tory!!

...BUD DOES THAT TAKE ME OFF THE LIST OF WE KNOW WHO WE ARE ..LOL

There is no list Mike. Bud just happens to have a good eye for talent. Looks too. ;)

Wassup, HiTech! When we gonna see you in person? Corpus April 9th????

Say hello to that baseball star of yours for me.

YOU COMEING ..WHAT YOU GOING TO DRIVE .....YEP THERE IS ALWAYS A WHAT IF ..........HEY SHE DROVE GOOD ...THATS FOR BUD ...

Archived