thr purse

looneedude

From and inside source I learned today that there will be a mandated "track purse" this year. All contestants will have to have an approved Coach purse (only the new Coach emblem will be accepted) purchased from the Coach outlet store in San Marcos this season.

Nick

well I guess as long as it's bedazeled it doesn't really matter.

on a different note did thr annouce any prize money updates for the 2011 season. I race on a really tight budget, so almost every dime goes back into the race cars. I thought they where going to have some of gauranted money for running a race.

now that I realize there is so much interest in womens attire.....i might go through with that rupaul sponorship after all.

as for thr I guess that means it the same ole % of the back gate game. Having no idea how much start or win could be 8 bucks to start? And $ 86.44 to win? I understand that we would probally race for nothing but I already joined the "rents todamn high" party for the last election.

now that I realize there is so much interest in womens attire.....i might go through with that rupaul sponorship after all.

as for thr I guess that means it the same ole % of the back gate game. Having no idea how much start or win could be 8 bucks to start? And $ 86.44 to win? I understand that we would probally race for nothing but I already joined the "rents todamn high" party for the last election.

Have you tried emailing Debbie Williams or giving her a call?

To be quite honest, we're still working on the purse, rules and procedures, etc. We'll post something on the websites, etc., when we've finalized all of the details.

To be quite honest, we're still working on the purse, rules and procedures, etc. We'll post something on the websites, etc., when we've finalized all of the details.

Any news Deb?

Mods1st $500...Trucks 1st $300...TSRS L/M 1st $850

.......2nd $350.................$250......................$500

.......3rd $250.................$225......................$300

.......4th $225.................$200......................$250

.......5th $200.................$175......................$225

Archived